Sign in to follow this  
johnnysignor

Ww-2 Leather Unit Patches(Aviation)

Hello, I make leather ww-2 flying unit patches of the USAAF/USN/USMC , your choice of type, I have 25+ years experience and some sample photos of my work can be seen under the "Our Gallery" section of this forum.

I make a 5-6 inch patch for $48.00 total including postage , I can be reached at WeBeEmblems@aol.com for futher info etc .:taptap::wave:

Hello again, since my post here way back in '10, I have gotten a Photobucket link , you can now go there and view a good sampling of various Leather unit patches I've made, two sections to view , take a look and thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches And please note that the photos are "samples " of patches I've made, I have a vast archive of Official and Unofficial WW2 military aviation emblem images to work from , or I can work from a good clear color image you may want to send me. I make any 5-6 inch patch of your choice for $50.00 each including postage (in the US, $60.00 overseas) Hope to hear from you sometime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently added a Patrol Squadron-28 and a 125th Liaison Squadron , coming soon a 640th Bombardment Squadron, there's two set of photos on the link to view , thanks for looking ! http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

I think you should consider moving this post to the "items for sale" topic

thnx geo

Well if necessary, these postings are to show what my work look like, the patches posted are ones I've made for people, mostly veterans and some collectors/museums , if you need to move it then please do ...................................................

Added 3 "aged/dirtied" patches, 349th Night Fighter Squadron,5th Emergency Rescue Squadron and a 15th Fighter Squadron ...................................Military Re-inactors should love seeing these , especially those who do pilots/crew and wear leather flight jackets ..................................

640th Bombardment Squadron patch added to the "Ziggy's patches" section of the link, please note marks are not on the patch , it is a poor image , I apologise for this .

also just added a 379th Fighter Squadron patch under 'Ziggy's patches" album on the link .........................

180+ various images to view now in two albums......................................

Hello, all the patches shown in the photobucket link are pre-ordered patches , none were stock items as I do not pre make them, all are "custom order" and are made for reenactors for jackets and or displays, most went to veterans and a few museums, but also reenactor people here/there .

I only make a patch when someone actually contacts me and asks for a "specific" emblem, I have virtually 90% of the "Official" emblems of WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit types , and many "Unofficial" as well .

So if you have a 'specific" patch want, please let me know.

Happy and Healthy New Year to all the members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since my last post here, there's now 199 various leather Squadron and Group patches to view in two albums,take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Working on a leather patch of the 436th Troop Carrier Group and the 776th Bombardment Squadron "Little Stinky" , will post them as I get them done and have time to do so......................

Johnny

Now posted are the 436th Troop Carrier Group, 779th Bombardment Squadron and a 355th Bombardment Squadron , will be adding a 67th Fighter Squadron as time permits , all under the link in two albums and 200 images to view ,enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Just finished a VS-11 and will be working on a VF(N)-11 patch , both will be added into the link above when I get them finished and posted ..............

67th Fighter Squadron and a VS-11 patch now on the link and coming soon a VMF-452

Two albums to view on the link and 200+ various patches shown

Also coming soon a VB-11 and a VF(N)-11 ......................

Coming soon a WW2 era version of the 309th Fighter Squadron, VB-11 and the VF(N)-11 are now on the link .................

Edited by johnnysignor

All of the above patches are now posted on the link ................

Working on a CAG-11 and coming soon a 120th Fighter Squadron Colorado ANG

Quite a bit of new patch photos added into the album "Ziggy Patches" on the link below, latest WW-2 Top Secret P-59 Airacomet jet test unit emblem , also 2 different sized 640th Bombardment Sqd , others too , take a look and enjoy , all custom order work , nothing pre made/stocked , I make "Any" WW2 era flying unit Squadron/Group USAAF/USN/USMC .

just finished a 345th Bombardment Group "Air Apaches" and a 501st Bombardment Squadron and a 5th AAF , will post them soonest ................

Also have a new Facebook page

WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches

Just added the newest Leather Aviation unit patches I've made to my Facebook page , "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

Will be adding more photos as time permits.