Leatherstrap1

Sourcing A Techsew 5100 In Uk To Maybe Replace My Busm #6

I have a #6 busm stitcher and a busm pilot and im thinking of getting a techsew 5100 to do the job of both or just the #6.

Where in the uk would i get a 5100 or where is the best place in u.s or canada to get the full package....head,servo motor, stand/table and import to uk without paying a fortune for import duties...

The Techsew 5100 is a Juki 441 clone and you can find them in Germany as well - I´d assume that shipping is less and you don`t have to pay custom fees for importing them from outside the EU since GB is a EU member (though Cameron would like to get out as it seem).

http://www.sieck.de/en/machines/sewing/triple-transport-machines/

http://www.ebay.de/itm/441-Sattlermaschine-mit-220-V-Kupplungsmotor-sofort-startklar-/221582525705?pt=DE_Elektronik_Computer_Haushaltsger%C3%A4te_N%C3%A4hmaschinen_PM&hash=item3397590509

But it depends - due to the $-GBP or €-GBP exchange rates it could be cheaper to import them from outside the EU but I´d contact the two above and the dealers in the US and Canada and try some negotiation.

Some dealer with great reputation have banners on top of this site

Be aware of the import charges - they charge you 3.7% (don´t hold me responsible if this is not correct - please check with your customs office) for sewing machines but as far as I remember not only for the sewing machine. They charge 3.7% on the entire amount incl. shipping costs. So add 3.7% to the total amount of your invoice and then add the Great Britain VAT of 20% (if I´m correct).

The math is your part! ;)

Edited by Constabulary

Thanks for your help.

i will look at the sites

I have a #6 busm stitcher and a busm pilot and im thinking of getting a techsew 5100 to do the job of both or just the #6.

Where in the uk would i get a 5100 or where is the best place in u.s or canada to get the full package....head,servo motor, stand/table and import to uk without paying a fortune for import duties...

Feel free to contact us with your shipping information, we ship to the UK quite regularly and would be happy to provide a quote.

Best regards,

Ron

Thanks for info ron i will inbox you for details.....whats the difference between the cowboy 4300 and the 5100??? Just curious

thanks