Here are a few of my other pieces. The first two are made from softy pig skin. This is the only leather that can be taken in water. I washed a piece by accident and it came out perfect. Very soft and beautiful. The first one laces around the back and the neck and the other is a bikini halter top. Turquoise bikini halter top at the bottom. do not ask why.

post-46140-0-47367700-1418848223_thumb.j Black halter bra reversible with swaroski crystals and leather waterfall necklace

post-46140-0-39937800-1418847919_thumb.j passport cover

post-46140-0-03118300-1418848160_thumb.jRed collar not for dogs

post-46140-0-50299300-1418847745_thumb.j

Edited by leatherwytch

Pity about the blur because I'd love to get a close up look at those!

Yes, unfortunately not a great camera and many of those are sold now.

I have nothing but crappy episodes today submitting these. LoL

I know how that goes. In my thread about the coin purse I found out that my phone had taken horribly fuzzy pics (which looked good as thumbnails) so last night I dig out my real camera, take some nice pics, go to plug it in to the computer...And it died. Then my internet died. Then I shut off the friggin' computer and pounded some leather!

i hear you on that sister. When I worked in stained glass. I broke a ton of glass due to anxiety. I have a problem with taking pictures of my jewelry because of the shine of the chainmaille and the wire. Some days you are the windshield and others you are the fly. Today, I am a fly.

i hear you on that sister. When I worked in stained glass. I broke a ton of glass due to anxiety. I have a problem with taking pictures of my jewelry because of the shine of the chainmaille and the wire. Some days you are the windshield and others you are the fly. Today, I am a fly.

There is a discussion of photography on here. I haven't looked at yet but it may be some help. I used to be a big fan of diyphotography.net they have gotten kinda crappy lately, but there are a lot of posts on product photography. For the shiny bits you would benefit from getting your flash(or other light source) off camera, and getting or making a light box. You can get a light box really cheep, that folds up like a car wind shield shade.

I really like that red choker in the first picture.

There is a discussion of photography on here. I haven't looked at yet but it may be some help. I used to be a big fan of diyphotography.net they have gotten kinda crappy lately, but there are a lot of posts on product photography. For the shiny bits you would benefit from getting your flash(or other light source) off camera, and getting or making a light box. You can get a light box really cheep, that folds up like a car wind shield shade.

I really like that red choker in the first picture.

Thanks for the advice on the light box. That choker and there were counter parts, a black like it and some others were all done before my cobra 4. I will have to do more on the cobra.