8thsinner

A few things from the past...

Heres a few things I have done before.

I have taken a long break from leather work and am starting to get back into it, slowly.

Hopefully it will all come back to me, but until then please comment on my work and add any suggestions or critiscisms....

I am personally very proud of my leather braided necklace, it's attached to a very sentimental pewter dragon, and designed to match a watch strap and zippo pouch, much like the one shown but using a 16b turks head....

And though I do have my own website, I am needing a major reworking of it to display a wider range of things so this is just a sample of the larger number of things I want to add.

Close%20up%20gaucho%20finish%20necklace.JPG

cowboy%20knot%20copy.large.jpg

First%20snake%20whip.jpg

Micro%20working%20bull%20whip.jpg

Mini%20working%20boladeros.jpg

New_8th_sinner_necklace.JPG

Queen%20of%20the%20night%20harness.jpg

Rat%20knife%20sheath%20.jpg

Zippo-pouch-turks-head.jpg

8thsinner

Welcome to leatherworker.net. Nice work!

Mike

Just thought I would add a couple more as I found them...

15246895.Newwhipsmall.jpg

as in the other thread, but also

11223358.note1.jpg

It's difficult to see the dragon design here but it's a cleaned up version of a 15th century hungarian family seal with a dragon wrapping a coat of arms with a larger set of three claws on there....

I have the same design on the back of my leather trench coat.

If I was using the same design now however, I would use slightly thinner leather for the cover and use a mexican edge braid to finish it...

Hope you like it.

10840935.MyEDCsheath.jpg

This one is a balisong sheath machine stitched in the same suede as the above whip...used for a horizontal carry...

10841181.sheath.jpg

The last one here is the same sheath beside a Kubaton sheath, again machine stitched and not really all that good but it's a fair few years old to the point where I have no idea where they are now...In a box somewhere probably...

Edited by 8thsinner