Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

permission to use pictures of your leatherwork to decorate?

http://leatherworker.net

I've got links up to guilds, suppliers, organizations, businesses, individuals...

Please send more if you have some good ones.

I started a Tips & Tricks page...does anyone have anything they would like to share? Demos, tutorials, pictures, explanations???? Please??? (Johanna is on her knees begging for content!)

I'm ready to start with galleries, especially for those of you who don't have a website up yet. Send pics, your introduction and contact info to admin@leatherworker.net . Ready David T.?

Can I have some permission to use pictures of your leatherwork to decorate? Anyone have a problem with that? I'll always ask first, but if you'd rather not share, let me know to cross you off of the list. I want to put thumbnails next to the names on the leatherworkers page. It would be neat if everyone sent a pic or two to put by their name! Hint hint.

Would everyone please take a minute and click "My Controls" and fill out your profile, too? If I know what you folks are interested in the most, I know who to bug...ummm...ask for materials. Guns, horses, motorcycles, tooling? C'mon, just give me some ideas and I will start arm twisting...um I mean ...asking for specials from the artisans we admire.

Thanks everyone! (Oh, and it's Clay's week to bring the doughnuts which means we won't get them until lunch!)

Johanna

:coffeecomp: