kimberly622

Entire Leather Shop For Sale

I am trying to sell the contents of my late fathers leather workshop...he had just about everything you can think of...I don't know too much about it, but will do my best...sewing machines, embossers, many hand tools, stamps, rolls of leather, lots of odds and ends....feel free to email me @ bkchambers2@verizon.net...we do have a durkopp Adler 205 370 that has the stand and motor...any interest would be of great help...thanks in advance....

I am trying to sell the contents of my late fathers leather workshop...he had just about everything you can think of...I don't know too much about it, but will do my best...sewing machines, embossers, many hand tools, stamps, rolls of leather, lots of odds and ends....feel free to email me @ bkchambers2@verizon.net...we do have a durkopp Adler 205 370 that has the stand and motor...any interest would be of great help...thanks in advance....

Sent E-Mail...Ken

Do you have any pictures of the items? People are a lot more likely to show interest if they can see what you have if you dont really know what it is as far as giving us details. Also, where are you located? A lot of times sewing machine sales can live or die by how far something has to be shipped. I would be interested in the Adler if its for the right price and it isnt too far.

Thanks,

CW

Do you have any pictures of the items? People are a lot more likely to show interest if they can see what you have if you dont really know what it is as far as giving us details. Also, where are you located? A lot of times sewing machine sales can live or die by how far something has to be shipped. I would be interested in the Adler if its for the right price and it isnt too far.

Thanks,

CW

Thanks for your interest.....I am in the process of getting together pictures and an itemized list of what we have...wasnt sure what kind of response I would get, and was not truly prepared for all the replies I have gotten....Later today or tomorrow there will be more info added.....

I am located approximately 20 miles NW of Pittsburgh PA.....can ship most items, other items may be shipped if buyer wants to pay shipping, as some things may cost a substantial amount to ship

Please keep me posted too - my inlaws are in Youngstown, OH, and we're out for Thanksgiving, so I could pick things up in person possibly. I'd potentially be interested in swivel knives, mallets/mauls and any stamps/tools. I've begun teaching more, and would appreciate extras.

My email is holly@wrcleather.com

If he had a Tippmann Boss I'd be interested in that.

Yes, pictures are a big help. Most of us don't know what we need until we see it for sale. And, what you see as an old relic we may see as pure gold. I may be interested if something jumps out at me - Central PA area.

What kind of machinery does he have?

Kimberly,

Sorry about your Father in law.

When you have time I would like to see what you have for sale.

Regards.

What kind of sewing maching or mauls do you have.

Hate to see you see all that stuff but good luck.and sorry for your loss...

Edited by shadow1975

Hi my first post I'm very sorry for your loss , I too would like to know what you have , leather , mallet , sewing machine . Pictures if you can when your able , take care of your family first we can wait even tho we sound like vultures , god bless you in your hour of need , Gary

This thread is well over a year old.....If there's no response by this time tomorrow, it will be locked.

ETA Just checked and the OP hasn't been back in almost a year....so this one is done