BradB

Now this is some awesome leather work

I'm moving this to "Show Off". I nearly fell out of my chair! WOW!! (Maybe John can translate: thatissofreakingawesomeIdon'thavewords!)

Johanna

Christian is truly an artist and a really down to earth, genuinely nice guy. I aspire to turn out work like that some day.

His work is truly inspirational.

Now that is some nice work! And the detail put into it. Like it was said above "truely inspirational"

Edited by kwranch

:head_hurts_kr:I have seen his work before !! Bare in mind that he only bevels and does not use any sort of modeling tool. Check out more of his material. His florals are unreal!!!!

Keeeeeep this inmind! He only uses a beveler and does not use any modeling tools. This side of perfect and his flroals are not to be believed!

WOW!! Truely a work of Art.

Charlie

This is the first time I've seen his work and I'm really impressed with how clean everything is and the fine detail is very well done! The stitching was perfect also. He is definitely a hand!

Bobby

Christian posts quite a bit of his outstanding work on the Jockey Journal Friday art show threads. Very clean ,meticulous work! I wonder if he knows he's getting accolades on here?