carr52

Another Celtic design project.

This is going to be my grocery list note book. Not sure what the design means but if you look at it from different angles it can be a lot of things. Kinda looks like a skull, or a winged thing. If you look at it really close and hard for a really really long time it looks like a bunny. NOT.

Tom

IMG_0001.JPGIMG_0004.JPG

post-6291-1214402390_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1214402410_thumb.jpg

hi Tomgreat work I like the knife work and the dye you kept it clean.

Josh

Edited by jbird

I just can't see that bunny in there. Very nice job!

I love colour scheme seems new to me with celtic style, very refreshing and inspiring.

It looks very good :clapping:

To me it seems like Celts/vikings used these types of knotwork just like you do, it's great decoration.

I do know that the dragon/snakes on the runestones in vikingage and early christian Scandinavia is used to bind in whatever powers the originator of the stone want's to put into it. It's utterly important that this dragons/snakes bodys and limbs always crosses one under one over and that is to bind the dragon/snake itself to the stone so the dragon keeps the power, the stone keeps the dragon.

Don't know if the celts uses a similar technique in their practice but I'd love to hear about it from someone who knows about about celts practice.

Anyone??

Tom

i'm really diggin that particular design tom...just somethin about it...nice choice =0)

darryl

Thank you every one. that means alot to me. But I'm learning more from you guys all the time so you need to give yourself a pat on the back too. Thanks.

Tom