johnnysignor

Newest Leather Squadron/group Patches Photos ...........

I just added a grouping of new Leather WW2 era flying unit patches I made on my photobucket link page , two albums to view on left of main page ,latest are in the "Ziggy Patches" album , take a look and enjoy , all work is "custom order" nothing pre made/stocked ,so if you have a specific WW2 er USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit patch you want made please contact me, thanks and enjoy the photos !!!!!!!

Johnny

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Working on patches for the 533rd Bombardment Squadron, VP-117 and just finished a 400th Bombardment Squadron "Jolly Rogers" tail fin patch , will post photos of them when finished ................

Pretty cool.

Here is one you could add to your gallery if you want. Though the Seabees aren't an aviation unit, they are combat constructioin. I think that is the WWII era version. I was in from '94 to '99.

cblogoww2.jpg

Even Walt Disney did one

78139796ee2e700319fdbeec36f4e7ad.jpg

Edited by Dan28

Disney did quite a few emblems of all sorts approx 2800,both aviation,ground and others ,their Sea Bee designs were great as were all of their emblems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just added some new patch photos on the album "Ziggy Patches" on the link below ,take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Hey LoyalNine, much thanks for the compliments !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I very much enjoy making the emblems, especially when they go to Veterans or their relatives, most of my work has been such, some is re enactors,collectors and a few museums !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a "specific" WW-2 emblem you want done let me know as all I do is custom order work, nothing is stocked or pre-made ............................