salvi

Wanted: Jeremiah Watt's Dvd

At an affordable price, please.

:rolleyes2:

At an affordable price, please.

:rolleyes2:

Hi Salvi.

The price that Jeremiah Watt charges for his videos is well worth the wealth of information you get in return. After all, Jeremiah is the one who put in all the time and hard work learning his trade. He had to buy his shop, and all the tools in it. He took all the time making his DVD's. If you want to learn from a master, then you should be willing to pay the price.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just sayin'.

Hilly

Hi Salvi.

The price that Jeremiah Watt charges for his videos is well worth the wealth of information you get in return. After all, Jeremiah is the one who put in all the time and hard work learning his trade. He had to buy his shop, and all the tools in it. He took all the time making his DVD's. If you want to learn from a master, then you should be willing to pay the price.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just sayin'.

Hilly

Hi Hilly,

I'm so sorry for having been misunderstood. I am completely new to leather crafting. Almost by accident I saw a video on youtube about carving and stamping. Then I found this great forum and I have starting to buy some tools but I need tuition so as somebody told that it was the best source to learn leather carving and stamping and as someone sold this course here and I had not been able to find these videos on any shop found through google, I really thought that this was something like an odd course difficult to find.

By your words I think that Jeremiah Watt is still working so I'd be grateful to find a phone number or better an email to contact him personally. Anyway, thank you very much for your advise.

:specool: