W Montgomery

Billy From London, Uk.

Hello.

I've had an account here for about a month, but it's taken until now to introduce myself. Over the last six months or so I've often sourced information and advice from this forum, it's been extremely useful, so thanks to all those who take the time to share their knowledge and resources.

I've been working with leather for around eight months, but have only been able to get any regular hours in over the last two. Now I've set myself up self-employed and I've started to sell my work. I'm still experimenting with different approaches towards leather work and seem to learn something new with every project.

Any ideas on how to improve my work would always be appreciated, and I hope to be able to offer help for others. I'm just putting together a gallery on my profile.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Billy.

London, UK.

Hello Billy and welcome to the forum!

Welcome Fellow Englander.....hope your business goes well and you continue to enjoy this wonderful art form. My names mark and hail from Co.Durham. I have been carving and working with leather for 25 years. You can check out my work in the gallery section or visit my website www.rowneyart.com

I would be more than happy to help in any way I can...just drop me a line if you wish.

All the best.

Mark.

Thanks for the welcome.

Mark, I just had a quick look at your site. Very impressive work. I've always found inspiration in british wildlife. I'll have a longer look through once I finish work.

Cheers.

Welcome, to the best Leather site available anywhere. its filled with craftsman at all levels of artistry, and skill.

Answers for questions you won't find anywhere else either,. Happy Leathering !