barra

Pancakes for breakfast

Well I got home this arvo and checked the mail. Amongst the mail with little clear windows (Grrrrrrrr) was a card saying I had a parcel to pick up at the local post office. I also had to go and visit my bank as they could not organise a Piss up in a brewery, so I was not in the best of moods. When I arrived at the Post office I was told I was at the wrong one. What Govt mentally defective beauracrat puts 2 Post offices on the same street. Finally I get to the correct Post Office and get the mystery parcel.

What has all this got to do with pancakes for breakfast. The parcel contained a bottle of delicious Pure Canadian maple syrup..

I would therefore like to publicly thank two Saddle Tree makers from Alberta Canada for such a delightful surprise.

Yours in gastronomical delight.

Barra

yummmmmm, i love canadian syrup....mmmmm

you could send them some Vegemite but that would be cruel

Edited by leatheroo

Hmmmm, Vegemite in trade for pure maple syrup? Bad, Roo, bad! LOL

Barra,

Envious here, I wish I knew tree makers that sent me maple syrup. I had to have Log Cabin on the buckwheats because we are out of the the real stuff, but then again now I need more buckwheat mix anyway. I wonder if they send that out too.

Suffice to say. Bottle of imitation crap was drop kicked out the door like a Ben Graham Superbowl punt.

Barra