BearMan

Bearmauls & Leatherburnishers,,, Available Now!

Hi Everybody,

Here are a few things we have ready to go. No waiting,,, Beary has been working hard to have enough stock on hand to be able to fill orders faster. Beary introduced his new Burnishers made especially for cordless hand drills. Beary also has a couple "Premier" complete sets, made with some very special highly figured Cocobolo. Of course he has all the individual Dremel Style & Drill Press Burnishers on hand as well.

I have a few BearMauls ready to go, including a Custom Pair with Stand. I have several "Stinger" Awl Handles, in several different woods. The "Stingers" fit in the palm of your hand & feels like a natural extention. The "Stinger" handle design works very nice as a "Fid" handle as well.

Here are a few pictures,,,, Thanks for looking!! If you see some LeatherBurnishers you need,,, Contact Beary at: LeatherBurnishers@yahoo.com For anything else,,, Please contact us at: polarb1717@aol.com

Thanks,,,, Beary & Ed the"BearMan"

post-7175-0-83796300-1352055383_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-54846900-1352055407_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-06642700-1352055418_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-86970700-1352055427_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-11186000-1352055439_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-83413400-1352055450_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-24515200-1352055462_thumb.jp

post-7175-0-34469700-1352055473_thumb.jp

Love drooling at all your products...Maybe some day I'll replace my poly mallet with a Bearman.

Thanks,,, It's always nice to hear that people like the things you make,,, :)

Ed,

Send you pm, kindly reply.

Thanks

Ed,

I received my Dremel Burnishers yesterday and all I can say is, "Damn!!!"

Your craftsmanship is amazing! Can't wait to use them on my guitar strap project this weekend.

Anyone that reads this post you have to purchase these burnishers. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks,

Phil

Edited by chiefport

Ed,

I received my Dremel Burnishers yesterday and all I can say is, "Damn!!!"

Your craftsmanship is amazing! Can't wait to use them on my guitar strap project this weekend.

Anyone that reads this post you have to purchase these burnishers. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks,

Phil

^^^^ What he said! Love mine! I have the general purpose drill size.

Andy

Hi Phil,

While I do like getting great compliments,,, Beary is the one making the burnishers. Yes, he does do a great job on them,,, he learned from the best!! hehehe j/k,,, We're glad you like them so much! Thanks again,,, Ed & Beary

I sent an email to LeatherBurnishers@yahoo.com last night. I just wondered how long it usually takes to order these and if it's possible to order online. I didn't see any way other than by email and haven't heard back from anyone today.

Disregard. Of course I post this then look at my inbox again and there's the reply, sorry.

Edited by Mike516

Is there any way to get ahold of this guy other than email?

I'm trying to order a couple of these, but having to wait a couple of days between replies is getting frustrating.

Or maybe someone can do me a favor if they have a way to contact him, ask him to check his spam folder just in case my email went there. It happens.

Edited by Mike516

Does anyone have his petal lifters?

My maul and burnishers arrived today,all I can say is WOW beautiful craftsmanship.The maul worked great,haven't used the burnisher yet ,just wanted to thank you Ed and your son Beary for the great work,Thanks Slow

Thanks Slow! It's always great to hear how much you like them. Especially now as we've been dealing with my Mothers repeated hospital stays. Things have just been in a daze for the past month or so. Hopefully we can get back on track soon. We're really happy that you are so happy with what we made for you.

Thanks,,, Ed & Beary

I feel bad now - I been all over you guys for these burnishers. I had no idea you had family issues. I hope your mother feels better for the holidays.

Wishing the best for your mom Ed,take care,Slow

I got the new burnishers today. They're really beautiful and run smooth as bull hide. I'm sorry what you're dealing with with your Mom, but I appreciate that you are still there for your customers.

Thanks again.

Anyone heard from Ed?

Have been trying to contact him via pm and emails but did not see any replies.

Hi Everybody,,,

I firmly believe that the Leather Community has the greatest group of people! As a lot of you know, I've been dealing with lots of family problems, in the past few months, which has all but stopped me from being able to get the tools made & sent out. Everybody has been sooo nice & kind, sticking with me,,, & giving me all the time needed to get them done.

My Mother passed away, on Jan. 29th, so I will be slowly trying to get caught back up. I want to thank everybody for being so kind & patient,,, & sticking with me, through these tough times.

I will be trying to respond to everybody soon. On top of everything else,,, we had our computer die, & we are in the process of getting a new one set up. So... if you haven't heard from me in a couple weeks,,,, Please contact me again.

Thanks again,,,, I really appreciate each & every one of you!! Ed the"BearMan"

Where can I order I need 3 different mauls an 14, 18, 22, and 26 oz mauls. I also need all the burnishes with the stand also can you make a keeper for the four mauls. Please advise what weights on the mauls you recommend I am new to this but I am the type of person that likes to buy the best and all I would ever need. So if you come up with better weights on them let me know also I know you can customize these I would like for them to have Royal Leather Designs and Salinas, California in small print. How do I order and what's the price pm me please.

Thank you