Sign in to follow this  
Josh Ashman

45-70 Cartridge Belt

I thought this turned out pretty nice. The main belt and billets are 11 oz. HO and the bullet loops are 7 oz. HO. It's dyed with a mixture of Fiebings British Tan and Dark Brown thinnned with neatsfoot oil. Finished off with some Aussie Wax and a little glycerine saddle soap to shine it up.

Let me know what you all think, thanks for looking.

Josh

post-19070-037982400 1335988941_thumb.jppost-19070-008391100 1335988959_thumb.jp

That is absolutely gorgeous. I love the color!

Thank you Eaglestroker! I was very happy with how it turned out. Mixing dye and neatsfoot oil can work out OK, it can also make a mess. I'm still trying to get it figured out a little better. I'm glad you like it.

Best regards, Josh

I thought this turned out pretty nice. The main belt and billets are 11 oz. HO and the bullet loops are 7 oz. HO. It's dyed with a mixture of Fiebings British Tan and Dark Brown thinnned with neatsfoot oil. Finished off with some Aussie Wax and a little glycerine saddle soap to shine it up.

Let me know what you all think, thanks for looking.

Josh

post-19070-037982400 1335988941_thumb.jppost-19070-008391100 1335988959_thumb.jp

Very nice work. Mike