Sign in to follow this  
King's X

Texas Saddle & Boot Show

Good evening all:

Okay it is that time again for the Texas Saddle & Boot Show this coming weekend! I did this for a couple of members last year looking for specific items from the vendors. So, if anyone is looking for something specific and need a middle man (no charge) just let me know. I will do my best to assist you. I will h ave the ability to take photographs via cell phone and text it to you. I can also arrange so you and vendor take care of payment and can mail items back to you?

Happy Carving!

I know I talked with Hank at the Ostrich Market and was going to run over and get some gator but they were packing to go to the show.So stop in and say hi to Hank and Jeanne,they have some neat stuff.Dave

We usually do! Big Papa Leather deals with Dave on a business level, so he usually goes there and I make funny faces at Ron over at Hidecrafter and then bug him! I will let him know that you said hello and not to let you leave their shop next time until fullful your leather order!

Good evening