Pet

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Pet and i'm from Spain. I've been working with leather for a year, so i'm quite newbie within this work :wub:

I'm learning by my own so some of my works aren't as good as others, but i'm trying really hard to learn!!!

You can see some of my works ( and other things) here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/unholygirl

Most of the post are in Spanish, i'm sorry but my english isn't very good, i will try to post more in English ^^

Nice to meet everyone!!!!

Welcome to the board Pet.

You will love all the stuff going on here.

Dave Theobald

http://theobaldleather.com

Welcome to the forum, Pet! I looked at your leather work and I like your style, it's refreshing. I would also like to say that your work shows quality and that's something I'm always after myself. I really dig those characters you stamped on your pieces. Are they your own design?

The characters aren't designs made by me, i've found them on the net, in some books and also in some painted tissues with funny monkeys :lol:

Pet,

Welcome to the forum and your English seem pretty good

Welcome to the board!

Your English seem to be allright and so does your work.

The folding box was a nifty and unusual thing that I liked. La muerte (bookcover?) was nice and definetly my style but with a qute twist.

Tom

Welcome to the forum Pet, good to have you join. You are going to find lots of people here always willing to help out.

Looking at your site, I see you are well on your way already, great looking work.

Ken

Hi Pet welcome to the forum, i like your keltic work looks very good, Don

Hey Pet,

I like your work. Very Anime based or just plain.......cute. Sorry I don't say that often. I look forward to more.

WELCOME!!!