CeilingUnlimited

New Member From Ohio

Hello Everybody!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new here,and I have been a lurker for a few weeks and decided to take the plunge and join in! My expertise is horses and horse equipment specifically geared toward Gaited Horses,such as Saddlebred's,Morgan's,Arab's,NSH's,TWH, Dutch Harness Horses,and Hackney's. Saddle Seat & Hunt Seat and Fine Harness equipment is my niche. I've done some work in a leather shop before,and I love working with tack and creating new idea's and concepts! I am getting back into it,so don't be surprised if I ask off the wall questions,since I'm new at this but not if that makes sense? LOL.. This site looks like a great portal for everything leather and then some! Anyway, I will be setting up my profile to include pics,so you see who your chatting with! I'm also a musician and a HUGE Rush fan hence my user name.

Thanks~ Kelly

Welcome, from a Hoosier! Sounds like you have an interesting job. Will enjoy seeing some of your work.