Nicely done. On the Bersa Thunder you have to watch out for the mag release on the backside so the mag does not pop out.

It is more heavily racked/canted than I would like but should work. To make it with less cant all you would need to do is add leather to the back belt loop area above the slot.

Dyeing the edges is not something I add after the fact. Any holster I dye gets dipped so the edges get dyed that way. Hope that helps answer your question.

I believe he's talking about how far forward the gun is "leaning" when it's on the belt.

That angle is different for different people, I think.....

oh right. i looked at that when i made it but when the clip is loaded the gun is balenced well and i like it.

In the end that is all that matters! So good job.

Cant is the angle the gun muzzle sits 0 is straight up and down, 15 deg is commonly called FBI cant and yours looks 20+ (which is not good or bad). My origional comment was to help you modify your design to adjust the cant to something else if you choose to or a customer asked for it.

Keep up the good work and please post more pictures of your work. :specool: