borlinoleather

How To Make Your Leather Business Grow...?

I have been searching for the ways of how one can boost their leathercraft work more and let others know about the work you did and what you are offering. And I guess this is the right place. Borlino is the name where I make leather bags with the finest Italian leather of Buffallo and Vanchetta. With my craftsman we know what the people want but how to get them is what I am here to learn. Please give suggestions for the leather business. You can see some of my bags below :-

My wife and I are just getting into this and haven't yet put anything to the test, but we expect to use a website for general information and more in-depth product awareness (photos, etc.), and perhaps Etsy as an e-commerce vehicle. We may also begin showing (and hopefully selling) at a farmers-market booth in the spring.

I'm sure there's much to learn. Thanks for posting the question.

Ian

SF Bay Area

http://imcinnis.blogspot.com/

You can see some of my bags below :-

!! : :dunno: That's your problem right there. Invisible bags.

:rofl::thumbsup:

Sylvia, I think a moderator probably removed the link to his store.

Edited by Matt T

Honestly this is what I do. Wherever I go I leave a business card. I sign myself up for as many art shows as I can that are local. Social media always helps as well... So I would get a facebook, twitter, tumblr and instagram.... You just have to stay active with it.

Where I am from there are not that many leatherworkers so word travels fast.

So thats what I do and it seems to be working very well.

Growing any business include leather industries also grab place in online social media, may we got good business from online, i want some more business concept to grow leather business, thanks to all for your tips.

Hi guys. My name is Darrell and I am the owner of Borlino. This morning I received an email from someone who chose to remain anonymous and who expressed their extreme unhappiness of our postings on this forum. I wasn't even aware of such posting or even the forum and was appalled that this had even taken place without my knowledge. This came from someone I hired to do SEO work for us. They took the liberty of becoming my voice and needless to say, I am very upset about this and assure all of you it will not continue.

I owe all the wonderful people who were kindly responding to his questions a tremendous apology. I feel terrible that this has happened. I assure you that I did not know this was taking place and had nothing to do with it at all. I'm trying now to find a way to delete this stuff. So please accept my sincere apology. I would have absolutely no reason to try to SPAM or sell you good people anything since you are all more than capable of producing nicer work than I make. I had a long conversation with this person and if something like this happens again, then he will be looking somewhere else for work. I don't think he knows even the first thing about leather products and the skills sets and sweat it takes to create the art that you all make with love and passion.

I wish there was more that I could do to express my sorrow along with my gratitude of the kindness you showed. Please forgive me for allowing this to happen under my nose. Based on spending some time today on this forum, it seems like a group of very wonderful people who love what they do and a community of artist who are willing to share their passion with fellow artists. I wish my introduction to this community had been far different than what it was. I have a profound respect for each fellow artist out there. God Bless and I wish you all continued success and happiness.

Darrell, I guess I will be the first to thank you for your response. I had seen the other posts and found some of them annoying and just simply ignored them. THis is a great site for those that have experience and answers to share and for those wanting to learn and having questions answered. We have other people that frequent these forums that own businesses shuch as Sewing machine sales etc. Those peolpe do not hide who they are not do they tout it. THey offer there knowledge in answering questions in their field of expertise. I believe anyone who wants to participate in that manner is welcome on these forums.