JME1979

Looking To Buy A Few Holsters

Hey everybody, I am looking for a few handmade leather holsters that I can start purchasing in small wholesales. I opened up a small leather shop and it's tough to make everything and try to keep up with the demand. I get asked for alot of items but can't always keep up. But I want to be able to keep supporting handmade in the USA. That's what my shop is about. I'm only a small time shop right now but hope to be bigger soon. So if any of you awesome craftsman out there make quality holsters I would love to hear from you. Right now my customers ask for many conceal carry. At the moment I am only able to produce the Tandy version. Since I just starting I'm looking at making my first purchase to be of 3-5 holsters depending of price of course. So if you are interested send me photos of what you have and I'll let you know if I can use yours. Thanks everyone.

Edited by JME1979

JME,

I'm no pro (by any stretch of the imagination) but I do know that "buying a few holsters probably wont work. There are far too many models and brands of pistols/revolvers for most to take a chance on. On top of that, there are many methods of carry and types of holsters. So what you are asking for is a shot in the dark. Beyond that, after mark up you may be priced out of that market (unless you find a maker that can put them together fast and cheap).

My 2 cents.

Hey everybody, I am looking for a few handmade leather holsters that I can start purchasing in small wholesales. I opened up a small leather shop and it's tough to make everything and try to keep up with the demand. I get asked for alot of items but can't always keep up. But I want to be able to keep supporting handmade in the USA. That's what my shop is about. I'm only a small time shop right now but hope to be bigger soon. So if any of you awesome craftsman out there make quality holsters I would love to hear from you. Right now my customers ask for many conceal carry. At the moment I am only able to produce the Tandy version. Since I just starting I'm looking at making my first purchase to be of 3-5 holsters depending of price of course. So if you are interested send me photos of what you have and I'll let you know if I can use yours. Thanks everyone.

I might be able to help you take a look at my web site www.mecopocketholsters.com my contact info is there

I have 2 for sale, both strong side owb concealment holsters. One's for a S&W J frame and the other's for a full size 1911.

post-37519-0-41663300-1366069073_thumb.j

post-37519-0-28478000-1366069105_thumb.j

post-37519-0-46056500-1366069141_thumb.j

post-37519-0-35013900-1366069168_thumb.j