Goldwing

Horizonal Knife Sheath For My New Custom Knife.

Hello to all : I finished this sheath to match my knife I made. The talent on this sight is unreal. I hate to post some of my stuff because of the talent on this site make my projects look lame.

But her it is anyway. I built the sheath to keep the knife at a very slight angle wanting to not stab me in the side when siting down. The knife is the 4th one I have made. Hope you enjoy the pics.

2010_0212sidesquivernew0010.JPG2010_0212sidesquivernew0009.JPG2010_0212sidesquivernew0027.JPG

post-6335-127026285173_thumb.jpg

post-6335-12702629232_thumb.jpg

post-6335-127026315539_thumb.jpg

HI Gold wing;;

Man you did a great job with the sheath;;;;I like the tilt and the design also....and the knife is superb my friend...

...Doc...

Wow.. that knife is beautiful! I really like how you matched the colors and some of the decorative lines to the wood you used on the knife hilt. Great job!

Nice work. The knife looks so nice i'd be scared to use it..LOL.

You got nothing to be embarassed about there brother. The sheath is top notch and compliments the knife perfectly. What is the stamp that you used on the sheath, looks kind of unusual. Beautiful knife, love those mosaic pins and the file work on the spine.

I've been torturing chunks of dead cow for a few years. Also have always had a liking for blades, and the makers of them. As a result, every once in a while I get the urge to churn out a knife or two.

Damn though, never nothing like that.... That is truly some awesome work!

Are you making some for sale?

I second GAP. I'm always looking to add to my knife collection (when money allows - too many expensive hobbies).

Nice work times 2.. very nice indeed