Aidanforsyth0

Shell Cordovan

Yes that's right, I want your shell cordovan. Either send me an email at sales@lopalo.com telling me what you have and the price of it WITH pictures or fill out the contact form on my site www.lopalo.com. I look forward to hearing from you

Hope you have deep pockets. Right now it's selling for about $140 per shell, plus shipping.

Hope you have deep pockets. Right now it's selling for about $140 per shell, plus shipping.

Are you referring to Clayton's shell sold by Booth and Co? Horween shells are a lot more expensive than that.

I notice from your site that you are only using Horween. If you are open to using other leathers, I am in the late stages of a deal with a small tannery in Italy to sell their shell cordovan in the US and Canada. It comes in Black, Forest Green, Navy Blue, Light Brown, and Burgundy. I need to see what the shipping costs work out to, but I expect each shell to retail around $150.

Edited by Matt T

Are you referring to Clayton's shell sold by Booth and Co? Horween shells are a lot more expensive than that.

I notice from your site that you are only using Horween. If you are open to using other leathers, I am in the late stages of a deal with a small tannery in Italy to sell their shell cordovan in the US and Canada. It comes in Black, Forest Green, Navy Blue, Light Brown, and Burgundy. I need to see what the shipping costs work out to, but I expect each shell to retail around $150.

Hi,

Please let me know when you are going to sell them. very interested in buying some.

I am living in Rochester NY. I am dying to get some shell cordovan from Horween.

I have contacted them couple times with no respond.

Im Interested in it. Please email me at sales@lopalo.com to discuss the details of the orders. Thanks a lot!

-Aidan