AudacityTactical1

Hiring Sewing Contractor: Connecticut

I run a small business making Kydex holsters and Kydex/Leather holsters. I am looking for someone local that I can contract to do all of my leather edge stitching for me. I currently dont have a leather sewing machine and until I get one I need someone who can do the sewing work for me.

I want someone who has pride in their work and pays close attention to detail. The work is a simple double stitch around the edge of a single layer of leather and suede that has been glued together. I stress that the sewing needs to be perfect, and I am not looking for a beginer. I put alot of work into each holster and If the stitching is done poorly the holster must be tossed which costs me material and labor that I have into the holster. This can add up to lots of money quickly.

Please contact me to discuss work volume and compensation. I can be reached anytime at (580)583-8084.

If you would like to get an idea of the work needed check out my website at www.audacitytactical.com

Guest Jennifer

Hi Gdevening my experience on Leather garments span over 30yrs. on Jacket Contract in Canada. & US. many years Cutting & sewing Leather. I take pride in quality..

1 hour ago, Guest Jennifer said:

Hi Gdevening my experience on Leather garments span over 30yrs. on Jacket Contract in Canada. & US. many years Cutting & sewing Leather. I take pride in quality..

You are replying to a post that is from 2013.  Doubt it is applicable anymore. 

If you are looking for contract work, maybe you should begin a new post with all the particulars.

If you join the forum, you can use other areas to post in and not have to wait for moderator's approval.  All posts in Help Wanted require approval.

Tom