ryano

New Hand operated Patch sewing machine

Someone ask me about a new patch sewing machine for around $350.00 and I can't remember who it was. The info is as follows: Heavy duty single needle hand operated patch sewing machine. $325.00 Ron Glassett, 47 Eastman Rd., Eastman Wa. 98245, 360-376-2600

Hello, it wasn't me who asked for the information you posted, however the price and the name has caught my attention. I've searched the web for pictures of the machine, but not sure I'm looking at the right one. Would you please post a picture of the machine if you have one? thank you, Daniel.

Hi all.... I'd advise anyone interested in buying this machine to talk to someone who has one. We bought one to see if we could offer it to our inmate customers. I bought it from the guy that brought it into this country. He paid 50 bucks, and passed it on to me for that. It's extremely simple, and it will sew, some of the time. You'll probably never need any parts, because the machines come with a bunch of extras.... Hint, hint.... By the way, what do boat anchors sell for these days???

Kevin

I cannot find a picture either.

Hey Ryan ,

I'll keep it out for the next time your here & you can get a real up close look.

Bob

cheap_china_patcher_001.jpg

cheap_china_patcher_002.jpg

post-7185-1245863851_thumb.jpg

post-7185-1245863889_thumb.jpg