JLSleather

Belt Strips And More

Cleaning out the shop, plus I seriously hate inventory. Somebody can get some decent leather at a bargain, and I get the place cleared, everybody's happy. All H.O. "B" grade. SLC has the strips for $12 (wholesale price), here you git em for half that. Everything cut from 7/8 or 8/9 HO leather.

Good news and bad news. The price is great, but I'm not piecing it out. Since the point is to clean the shop, then it only makes sense if it all goes.

I'll get some pics as I get organizing, but I know I have ,

at least half a dozen strips, 8 oz, mostly 1 1/2" wide, one about 47" and the rest are 50" or more.

a couple that are longer, and quite a few shorter (20-40", so still good for collars/wristbands/billets/etc).

a few cut out 'cobra' style rifle slings, 8 oz tooling leather

Any interest in some clean "B" grade leather, send me a message and I'll add to this as I clean shelves ...

And the total, . . . shipped to my door price is:__________??

May God bless,

Dwight

Oh, hey, Dwight .. sorry, din't see your response. Couple folks was askin, so I took one quick picture. I'll give 'em a bit to respond, who already did, then I'll throw up a price. There's a bit more than this, but this is the 'top shelf'.

Oh, that piece the square is layin on is 3/4 oz, the one under it (and most of this) is 8 oz

Edited by JLSleather

These are sold.