Hello to all,

I am new to the leatherworker forum and wanted to let folks know about a project I am beginning. BootBuilders is a new boot school that I am launching. It is a different way of building boots that I know people will appreciate. I have set up a project on www.kickstarter.com (here is the link:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1578131561/boot-builders-a-new-method-of-boot-making?ref=email). This explains the school and it also gives folks an opportunity to sign up for the 2 week course at a discount. My FaceBook account is also linked there, under Terry Glueck where it explains more about the method of construction. If anyone is considering training in boot making, feel the liberty to contact me with any questions you might have. The project on Kickstarter ends on the 9th of Dec. and whether it is awarded or not I will be opening the school.

Thank you for your Consideration,

Terry

4Square Leather.com

254-230-7898 Shop

Cool idea, especially as I would love to learn how to make boots!

Hi Immiketoo,

I would be honored to instruct you. Check out the link and the Facebook that is linked to that as well. There is more information there. If it seems like something you would like to do....call me or email me to discuss further.

Thanks for your consideration,

Terry

I am in Nevada now but live in Lorena.....would love to learn bootmaking when I get back "home"

Mike

Wow, what a small world!! Mike, if you'd like to do this class check out the Kickstarter project "BootBuilders" and also look on the Facebook page there, it explains it in more detail. If it seems good to you or if you have more questions...contact me at 254-230-7898 shop or e-mail at tdglueck@gmail.com. It would be a privilege to instruct you in boot making.

Thanks,

Terry

AW man ive wanted to learn since i was in highschool n thats been long time ago. just never seem to get the funds built up. looks like a great deal. good luck in your school

not sure why it posted funny. sorry

Bronco,

If something ever works out give me a holler!! Thanks for your kind words. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Terry