Just a couple of new tests.

First a slip case for my Nexus 7. Simple design was happy my calculations actually worked and everything fit perfectly, just good snug and with a little work it slides in and out nice and tight:

Nexus7

Nexus7 Case

Nexus7

Then a wrap for a small moleskin. I figured I'd screw up on a small one and waste less leather. Still a bit tight, off in my measurements by about 2mm but it does close and stays closed lol.

Small Molesin front

Small Moleskin cover

SmallMoleskin

Both items I used veg tanned leather, 3-4oz. feibings oil dyes. Air brush on...buffed, buffed with canaruba cream, buffed again. Then 2 light coats of Resolyne sealer 50/50 with water also with the airbrush. The small moleskin first use of Tiger Thread. Other thread I had is now in garbage can lol.

Comments & feedback welcome. Still working on design scale, should have made the moleskin "snap" a little thinner....would be the right size on a bigger notebook...

Very nice work Like It.Stitches look just tad far from edge but maybe angle of bottom picture. Still looks Great

I already said so on the other link, but I really like the moleskin cover and the Nexus sleeve. The sunburst is quite cool. Makes it look smooth like chrome tanned, actually. Or maybe that's your finish.

Love the airbrushed colours. Not so keen on the black strap, but that's just personal preference.

Lovely :)

Thanks everyone......good feedback papaw...I'm about 4mm from the edge, need to work on getting closer....

Sunburst style pattern looks good

Nice project!

Thanks!

This stuff is addictive....