Sign in to follow this  
Ken Nelson

Commercial Building

1500 Sq Ft building for sale in Valentine, NE next to auction barn. Building is 1 1/2 years old on over an acre lot. Frame building, finished with bathroom, electric heat and wood stove. plenty of windows for natural light.built in divider pony wall. Ceiling fans. Valentine is a quiet town of 2800 people, good schools. Western cow town with great hunting, fishing and lots of horse activities. I built this building for a saddle shop but relocated for wife's job. Good oportunity for a good saddlemaker. I will email you pics on request. phone days here is 575-356-3628. Ken Nelson

1500 Sq Ft building for sale in Valentine, NE next to auction barn. Building is 1 1/2 years old on over an acre lot. Frame building, finished with bathroom, electric heat and wood stove. plenty of windows for natural light.built in divider pony wall. Ceiling fans. Valentine is a quiet town of 2800 people, good schools. Western cow town with great hunting, fishing and lots of horse activities. I built this building for a saddle shop but relocated for wife's job. Good oportunity for a good saddlemaker. I will email you pics on request. phone days here is 575-356-3628. Ken Nelson

This building is available as a turnkey saddle shop and boot repair shop. Phone number is still the same if interested. All equipment is late model and in excellent clean condition. Ken

This building is available as a turnkey saddle shop and boot repair shop. Phone number is still the same if interested. All equipment is late model and in excellent clean condition. Ken

The equipment would include a heavy stitcher, chap machine, Crank splitter, pull splitter, hand tools, work bench, cutting table counter, etc. If interested, please contact me for pictures and prices. With the exception of crank splitter, rebuilt Landis 30, the equipment and tools are all very late model and work like new.. 575-356-3628 during business hours.