Sixer

Dummy Guns... Do These Exist?!

I've been scouring the interwebs and have not been able to come up with anything for these models. I'm trying to find molds for the NAA PUG, Kahr CW9, and FNX9. If anyone has any leads, I would appreciate the help... or if you know they don't exist then at least I could stop looking :)

Happy Thanksgiving

Cheers!

Sixer

I've been scouring the interwebs and have not been able to come up with anything for these models. I'm trying to find molds for the NAA PUG, Kahr CW9, and FNX9. If anyone has any leads, I would appreciate the help... or if you know they don't exist then at least I could stop looking :)

Happy Thanksgiving

Cheers!

Sixer

Maybe someone else could chime in that knows more than me about this but I thought the PM9 and CW9 were the same thing just different finishes. The PM9 is in the Rings catalog. I appologize if I'm wrong about this but maybe a quick google search to make sure I'm not telling you incorrectly. Best of luck.

Actually after looking into this I think I'm wrong. Sorry about that and Best of luck.

Edited by husker

The PM9 is the tiny gun. The CW9 and P9 are Kahr's standard, small guns.

Rings doesn not appear to make one. I'd use it as an excuse to buy a CW9. The CW9 I bought a while back has not replaced the Glock 19 as my EDC, but I find myself wearing it more and more. I always carry a spare mag with the Kahr, not so often with the Glock.

Dan

Actually, the CW9 is the economy version of the P9. But it is .1 inch longer overall, so I'm not sure if it would fit in a holster molded for the P9.

A call to Kahr might be in order.

tk

Happy Thanksgiving

Cheers!

Sixer

See attached updated Blueguns list. They added 22 new guns a couple of weeks ago but pretty sure those are not in the 22 new ones. I will pass your request onto Blueguns for you.

UPDATE 111111.pdf

Edited by RMB Custom Leather

Sixer:

The only place I know to get the NAA PUG is from NAA themselves. You have to fax in your request to their main office, part of which you have to show that you're a legit holster company - not some hobbiest. You'll have to find out from them what documentation will satisfy them in that respect.

Thanks for the info guys! Looks like I have a few phone calls to make :)