Tina

Thanks for everything America:-)

tongue.gif This will be my last post from this continent....My computer is on the way to get packed tonight and all is going down to the shipper tomorrow and it might take a wee bit more than a month until I get it back again sad.gif It has been a hellish month with all the packing and planing but it looks right now as if it's all OK, moving from one continent to another isn't easy.

Anyways, I just want to say, Thank you America for the opportunity to learn about leather carving, I'll take it with me and hopefully there will be some people that will be interested to learn from me, I would love the spread this wonderful craft.

I have really treassured my time here and I have learnd alot in general...I will always miss the generousity and the hospitality of the people here, I have loved every minute of it and it will stay in my heart and mind forever:-)

So, when all is set over in Sweden I'll be back again...This forum is simply the best and I can't stay away for too longtongue.gif

Have a great day each and everyone//Tina

Yeehah! UP, Up and away...............We hope that you enjoyed your stay here in America. Many blessings in your new home country. Take care and god speed!

Many blessings...

tongue.gif This will be my last post from this continent....My computer is on the way to get packed tonight and all is going down to the shipper tomorrow and it might take a wee bit more than a month until I get it back again sad.gif It has been a hellish month with all the packing and planing but it looks right now as if it's all OK, moving from one continent to another isn't easy.

Anyways, I just want to say, Thank you America for the opportunity to learn about leather carving, I'll take it with me and hopefully there will be some people that will be interested to learn from me, I would love the spread this wonderful craft.

I have really treassured my time here and I have learnd alot in general...I will always miss the generousity and the hospitality of the people here, I have loved every minute of it and it will stay in my heart and mind forever:-)

So, when all is set over in Sweden I'll be back again...This forum is simply the best and I can't stay away for too longtongue.gif

Good luck, Tina. Keep well and maybe you'll come and visit Australia some day.

Kind regards, Tony.

I hope you have a really good trip over Tina. I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it once you get settled back in. I'll also be looking forward to you getting back to using your tools and creating your wonderful works of art!

Tina

We are better for your visit. You are a great Ambassador.

Safe trip.

Welcome home, Tina !

I hope your move to the old country goes well ! Looking forward to see you on the forum again !

/ Knut

Hi there everyone and Thanks for the kind words:-)

I just got my hands on a puter and have time to log in here...Everything is still up-side-down, loads of paper work and stuff needed to be delt with. I'm hoping to get my driver licens back again next week or soo. If I'm lucky we'll have our own internet next week too...

Right now life is anything but leather...Loocking for a car, trying to found ourselfs around in an area that is anything but familiar to me. I have to say though it's fun and interesting and I can smell the sea every where:-) We have around 55-60 degrees F and the sun always seams to found it's way here sometime during the day as in most costal towns. This is one (if not thee) most southern town in Sweden, Trelleborg.

I did find an old Viking village/ruin here and at the museum I had a nice long talk with a person inviting me to the Viking fair next year, seams like I just might have something to do after all *S*

Talk more to you all later on//Tina

Tina, Glad you made it okay. We look forward to your pictures of home and your work.

Come back soon.

hey tina, hope all is well..looking forward to seeing some more of your amazing work

Welcome back, have some Lefse and a cup of coffee for me.

Thanks everyone:-)

I can not wait to get some permanent living arrangement. It will most likely be sometime later next year and until then I have to just drool over all you guys' work and dream. There is no space for my little shop in this one bedroom appartment but I do have a wonderful view and only a 5 minute walk down to the sea. I have to grab my camera and get some pictures of this town when the weather is nice again.

All my tools and such is right now somewhere on the Atlantic ocean, I hope it will do good and come back to me unharmed...I did keep some with me on the flight though, my swivelknife from Paul, my mauls from Ed and the unique craftools that is out of production and some work from you fellow leatherworkers, I didn't want to take a chanse on any of them *S*

Have a wonderful day all//Tina