budd4766

Tandy Logo Pattern

I'm trying to find a traceable Tandy Leather Factory logo. I'm working on a present for a Tandy store manager. Anybody know where I can find one suitable for enlarging into a pattern? Been to the website, and can't find one I can use...yet. Just wondering if anybody here has one or can point me to one.

Thanks.

Never mind...got one already.

This was made as a present for me when I was a Tandy manager, and I used it everyday with a smile. Since you're making a present for a Tandy employee, using the logo is probably no big deal to them, but NEVER use the Tandy logo on anything you intend to sell or display without Tandy's official permission. They have to be very diligent about protecting their copyright just like everyone else. Your Tandy manager will be delighted, I am sure. What a nice gesture! :)

tandybook.jpg

Johanna

post-5-126149619499_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I know about the copy write stuff, and I'm not intending to sell anything with anybody else's logo. I just had an idea for a present and thought I'd add the logo in there. I wound up scanning a Skiver and getting what I needed.

Thanks!