cmantz

Rim Set Rhinestone Spots

Looking for some suppliers of rim set rhinestone spots. I found a company in Springfield MO that sells the Swarovski and Preciosa rim set spots so that is close to me. But I am also looking for a supplier of synthetic rim set spots besides the company I have been ordering from in CA.

Also, looking for another supplier of conchos as I would prefer something closer to me than CA

Yeah..that is the supplier I found but instead of using the rivets (too expensive)...I will go with the "bling in the ring" rim set stones.

I did figure some pricing based on buying the stones in bulk and then putting them in the rim sets myself and I can do that for about $.14 each per stone (and that would be a slightly lower grade stone). The "bling in the ring" I can get for about $.21 each (Preciosa stone) for the same quantity so probably not really worth my time and effort and added shipping to ship from two suppliers (stones from one and rim sets from another).

Check with Bluesman1951.........he has some local vendors in NM that might be able to help.

We deal with Standard Rivet for that sort of thing..

I found Standard Rivet and for spots, they definitely will be who I order from when I need to reorder. But the the rim set rhinestones, they were REALLY expensive. If you are ordering their "bling in the ring" then you probably want to check out Dreamtime Creations out of Springfield MO as they are the ones that make them and they are about 1/2 the price.

Cmantz, do you have a usa contact for the swarovskis & rim ....i'm looking to set them myself as well for cheaper price than Standard Rivet.... THanks Lori

I use Dreamtime Creations now. I think their pricing is decent on loose stones and defintely cheaper than Standard for the rim sets. Other supplier is Rhinestones Unlimited. I am going to look at them for just rhinestones as I think they might be a little less.