here a couple of women wallet i did need to now how they look and please give me some critic about it

what i didi wrong or good

thank you

DSCI0930.jpg

portemonais_70.jpg

post-6282-1247849412_thumb.jpg

post-6282-1247849445_thumb.jpg

I am not an expert by any means, but you might make your background a little more uniform. On the shader you might also try sliding your tool towards the center of the petal and lessen the pressure as you slide towards the center and tap with your mallet to give and elongated impression that follows the petal almost to it's base where it comes out of the rose. Keep doing it and you will get better as you go. I think you did a great job! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

thank you very much for the info that what i need

thaank again

I am not an expert by any means, but you might make your background a little more uniform. On the shader you might also try sliding your tool towards the center of the petal and lessen the pressure as you slide towards the center and tap with your mallet to give and elongated impression that follows the petal almost to it's base where it comes out of the rose. Keep doing it and you will get better as you go. I think you did a great job! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Very nice wallets!! I like the way you got a cool border on the second one with a stamp. A timesaver and looks good against the lacing holes.

I have to pass on criticism, floral or basket stamping is not in my experience so far but I notice that the basketstamping seem to be straight and inline, I know it can be tricky (ok, I've been cheating a little with the tri-weave stamp).

Tom