Tinkerton

Crafttool Pro Stamps

Tandy has their crafttool pro stamps on sale this month for half price. I can't get into a store to check them out personally before buying. Anyone here use/tried them? Worth picking up for $18.69/stamp?

Cheers

Tinkerton

They are much better quality than the other stamps on offer. The Sheridan style ones work well. Just so you know, some of the geometrics run larger than I expected. I wouldn't pay full price for them but at this price, I did pick up a couple more on the weekend. Hope this helps.

Also, if you are interested in them, now is a good time to get them as Canadian prices are set to go up this week, because of the lower dollar. The sale prices will be good for this month but the increase is to be 19%.

Edited by rosiart

Yeah, I noticed that the regular prices have already gone up a few dollars since the beginning of the month. Ended up picking up a couple of bevelers

Yeah, don't you just love the so called "North American Free Trade Agreement"...means you Americans get more of our money.

Amen! And it's not like it went the other way when the Canadian dollar was higher than the USD. They just took the US prices off the products so consumers couldn't see how much they were being gouged. *end rant*