iwannabeacowboy

I've Never Seen This Before

Very nicely done. I ran across this on another site. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing it. I've never seen a combo like this before.

charlie

post-8129-127838294209_thumb.jpg

"I'm a cowboy....on a steel horse I ride...."

Absolutely love it.

Edited by Studio-N

HOLY S*** THAT IS SO COOL...AND I DONT EVEN LIKE MOTORCYCLES.

Holysheep.gif I think that's what the outlaw bikers are sporting these days.argue.gifgun.gif

I saw that a few weeks ago, nice work. Don't think that you could carry like that in most states although....

I saw that a few weeks ago, nice work. Don't think that you could carry like that in most states although....

If I remember right the guy is a sheriff hence the cars in the picture. They can usually do just about whatever they want within reason. Most states or should I say alot of them actually have a open carry law it is just that most people do not know about it. As long as the gun is in plain site it can be carried however do not cover it up with a jacket or anything because then it becomes concealed and you need a license for that. Funny story, in VA a little while back there were several cases in a 2 week time period where people called the cops on others who were open carrying. Both times they were coming from the range and didnt want to leave there guns in the car. The leo's were luckily stopped by there chief either right after righting sitations and taking the guns or just before. The local guys had to have training on the state laws lol and there were several apologies handed out.

I saw this in an email a couple of months ago, I thought it was the neatest thing since sliced bread. I wonder if anyone on this site built it?

It is very cool, I am very new to leatherworking and find this forum very informative!!! But did anyone else notice the leather on the exhaust pipes? How does that not get so dried out that it cracks and falls apart?blink.gif

I think that's actually colored heat wrap, not leather.

It is cool , the saddle and holster combo, open carry, is legal in calif, I used to do just that! just don't have any bullets in or near that gun!!!! Overall, that is some very nice work, to me though, that seat is too big!!!!

Holysheep.gif I think that's what the outlaw bikers are sporting these days.argue.gifgun.gif

I've never seen a real outlaw biker carry a gun openly, since many are convicted felons and would be arrested for it, most of them prefer concealed carry, although I'm sure they would certainly like this.

Open carry is legal in most states, it's when you start hiding your guns that they want you to start getting permits. Probably wouldn't be too wise to get very far away from your bike when there's a real pistol in the holster if you wanted to keep your pistol, though.

It is very cool, I am very new to leatherworking and find this forum very informative!!! But did anyone else notice the leather on the exhaust pipes? How does that not get so dried out that it cracks and falls apart?blink.gif

Never crank or ride the bike.Judging from what I can see of this bike, it's a show bike and probably never gets ridden much at all. Probably is only ran enough to make sure it will actually start. This is a bike for someone who doesn't actually have to be worried about riding very far, if at all.However there is some dicoloration on that pipe wrap, so I'm guessing it's been ridden a little bit at least, probably colored fiberglass pipe wrap, not leather.

Edited by Hell Bent 4 Leather