Billy P

I Need A Belt Buckle Source

Hello everybody, I hope this question finds everyone happy and healthy. I need to find a source for the old trophy type belt buckles that had a bezel that would allow you to put a silver dollar in it. The bezel had two (2)small screws in the back that let you get the front loose to install the coin. A friend here has a belt and buckle that one of his friend gave hime years ago, and the buckle has just worn out and broke the loop off the back where it attaches to the belt. I have already looked at Tandy, Springfield Leather, Hidecrafters, and S-T Leather, with no luck. If anyone has a source or know where we could get one I would really appreciate the information. Billy P

Check some lapidary suppliers. They have buckles that will accept silver dollars.

I would look into repairing the original one myself. What is the base material?

Hello everybody, I hope this question finds everyone happy and healthy. I need to find a source for the old trophy type belt buckles that had a bezel that would allow you to put a silver dollar in it. The bezel had two (2)small screws in the back that let you get the front loose to install the coin. A friend here has a belt and buckle that one of his friend gave hime years ago, and the buckle has just worn out and broke the loop off the back where it attaches to the belt. I have already looked at Tandy, Springfield Leather, Hidecrafters, and S-T Leather, with no luck. If anyone has a source or know where we could get one I would really appreciate the information. Billy P

Hopefully this search works... do any of these look like what you are talking about:

buckle search

Edited by jeeperaz