Guest Whitefangstorm

Looking For Custom Leatherwork On A Harley Seat

Guest Whitefangstorm

Looking for someone in British Columbia , Canada to do some custom leather work.

Hi Just wondering if you have found anyone yet to do your seat for you... If not let me know I am in the Ottawa Ontario Area in Canada... But I am sure that we could work something out if you have not find anyone closer to you... You can check out some of our earlier work if you like on our Web Site I will give you the info once you reply... I use to live in BC on Vancouver Island... So let me know... Regards Harley Sue

Not sure if you have found anyone yet to work on your seat... If not let me know maybe we could work something out... I am in Canada as well but half way the other end... Use to live in BC on the Island... So let me know if your still looking cause we do seats for our biker friends around this area... If your interested you can check out my web site I will send you the info for that if you like... Anyway I am sure we can work something out to work together on your seat design... Let me know... Regards Harley Sue