RawhideLeather

BLACK 8-32 SCREWS FOR SALE - MATES WITH T-NUTS POSTED HERE

I now have a large supply of Truss head screws (which are the closest in head style to a Chicago screw that I could find at a reasonable cost) that are 8-32 threads x 1/2" long that mate perfectly with the T-nuts I have posted on this forum. They also mate perfectly with Chicago screw posts & screw style conchos. They are Phillips Head - Black Oxide over plain steel - full thread screws. The Truss head is 3/8" in diameter. I prefer to use these when I can instead of Chicago screws because they are cheaper and I don't have to break up my Chicago screw sets.

BTW - I just use a wire crimper/stripper tool that can also cut screws

crimpertool.jpg

to quickly shorten them up for different thicknesses if I need to. It cuts cleanly which means there's no need to chamfer the end of the screw.

The screws are sold in lots of 500 each for $20/lot plus $4.75 for Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping. I can fit up to 4 lots in one flat rate envelope/box. This is an excellent price for this kind of hard to find screw at only $.04 a screw and I am basically selling at my cost because I have more than I will ever use.

I can combine with the T-nut order for a total shipping charge of $4.75 (only one lot of 500 t-nuts left!)

trussscrew.jpg screwhd.jpg (The spots on the screw head are just reflections.) :)

Thanks,

Richard

crimpertool.jpg

trussscrew.jpg

screwhd.jpg

post-5400-1244397684_thumb.jpg

post-5400-1244397839_thumb.jpg

post-5400-1244399022_thumb.jpg

Edited by RawhideLeather

Sorry but all T-nuts and screws have been sold and there won't be anymore.