AlvinB

Helping Find Antique Finish Called "leather Glow"

Hello all!! I am looking for an antique finish called "Leather Glow", which Tandy Leather and Fieblings no longer makes. It is a very light antique finish that accents tool impressions and knife cuts. This lighter antique finish is a Fieblings or Tandy highlighter. I was wondering if anyone could help me find where these same products can be found or something "extremely comparable to them". Thanks for your help and time reading this request.

AlvinB

Hello all!! I am looking for an antique finish called "Leather Glow", which Tandy Leather and Fieblings no longer makes. It is a very light antique finish that accents tool impressions and knife cuts. This lighter antique finish is a Fieblings or Tandy highlighter. I was wondering if anyone could help me find where these same products can be found or something "extremely comparable to them". Thanks for your help and time reading this request.

AlvinB

Springfield sells a version of leather glow, very similar to the old stuff (& very different from the stuff tandy now sells, which is not nice at all).

russ

Can you please tell me what the store's name in Springfield i, their number, and the website if they have one. Yeah, the new stuff is not so great. Thanks for your help. Also, the stuff I want is a stain and also a finish. its kind of like both.

Springfield sells a version of leather glow, very similar to the old stuff (& very different from the stuff tandy now sells, which is not nice at all).

russ

they should have an AD banner at the top of this forum. Also, there information can be found in the Leather Crafter's & saddlers journal or the internet.

Can you please tell me what the store's name in Springfield i, their number, and the website if they have one. Yeah, the new stuff is not so great. Thanks for your help. Also, the stuff I want is a stain and also a finish. its kind of like both.

Just do a web search for "springfield leather"

Just do a web search for "springfield leather"

And look at the advertising banners at the top of this page and other pages. Eventually it'll show up. They are advertisers on LW.net