Rocky

Folder Holster Custom-Made For A Big Folder

Hi friends of fine leatherwork,

here comes a folder holster I made for a very nice folder - hope it`s the adequate suit for that knife !

Thanks for looking and kind regards from Germany,

Fritz

P1184.JPG

P1185.JPG

P1186.JPG

P1190.JPG

P1191.JPG

P1194.JPG

P1195.JPG

post-12905-126631326672_thumb.jpg

post-12905-126631330471_thumb.jpg

post-12905-126631333166_thumb.jpg

post-12905-126631336743_thumb.jpg

post-12905-126631340585_thumb.jpg

post-12905-126631344096_thumb.jpg

post-12905-126631347162_thumb.jpg

Hi friends of fine leatherwork,

here comes a folder holster I made for a very nice folder - hope it`s the adequate suit for that knife !

Thanks for looking and kind regards from Germany,

Fritz

thanks for posting and sharing a work of art. the simplicity of your design and color matched the knife perfectly. it didn't take away the attention on the knife who is the focal point of this picture. the sheath stood out still, coz of the classy dark color and neat stitching. the crease on the lid opening is excellent. the clean lining inside makes it more clean and top notched.

ritch

Really nice work, Fritz. I wish my son-in-law could see your work. He has just started building knives. He called me the other day wanting leather to build some sheaths.

Servus Fritz,

That is the way i like it.Clean and smooth. But in NL you can not carry a knife in a belt pouch. The police will confiscate it and you will get probably a penalty. eusa_naughty.gif

best regards from NL

Wim

Edited by wim

Fritz, your work is always so clean and elegant and this newest one is another fine example of your skill. Beautiful sheath and beautiful knife.

Bronson

Edited by Bronson

@ all : many thanks for your commendation - those words approve my stance to leatherwork and my passion !

@ ritch and alex : thanks a lot for your kind words to my work .

@ BillinOK : thanks to you too - if your son-in-law wants to see some more please visit my website www.messerscheiden.de and take care of him !

@ Wim : I didn`t know that and it explains everything - you know what I mean - Thanks !

@ Bronson : thanks for your nice words to my work - a beautiful knife needs a beautiful sheath - that`s my stance in making knife sheaths !

best regards from Germany,

Fritz

Rocky you do some amazing sheaths. Ive been looking at all your pics you uploaded and thanks for doing so. They are a inspiration of what one should strive for IMHO.

I do not know if you have the time to do so but if you should have you considered doing a tutorial on sheath making. I understand everyone is different however any knowledge you feel like spreading around would be very much appreciated by many I am sure.

Rocky you do some amazing sheaths. Ive been looking at all your pics you uploaded and thanks for doing so. They are a inspiration of what one should strive for IMHO.

I do not know if you have the time to do so but if you should have you considered doing a tutorial on sheath making. I understand everyone is different however any knowledge you feel like spreading around would be very much appreciated by many I am sure.

Hi Max,

thanks for your nice words to my leatherwork !

I know there are many who would be appreciated to get some tips and trics in making knife sheaths but i got two problems posting a tutorial on sheath making: the first is i don`t have enough time at all and the next is my weak English - it takes much more time for me to trop a few lines in English instead of German.

best regards of Germany,

Fritz