Aggiebraider

Source For Injector Razor Blades

Howdy Everyone,

I am having some trouble finding somewhere that I can buy the Injector Razor Blades for my lace cutter. I know that I can get them off the internet at places like Amazon and eBay, but I was really hoping to find them in town so I didnt have to pay shipping on something so small and cheap (also I dont want to wait for them to get here). I asked at Harbor Freight, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabrics, just about everywhere that I could think and no one even knew what I was talking about.

Have a good one,

CW

I get all mine from Tandy Leather. You can buy them in 10 packs and by the 100 count box.

Brian...

I get mine at the local drugstore, they are with the shaving equipment. I looked at all the hardware and craft stores too before I figured that one out. blush.gif

Howdy Everyone,

I am having some trouble finding somewhere that I can buy the Injector Razor Blades for my lace cutter. I know that I can get them off the internet at places like Amazon and eBay, but I was really hoping to find them in town so I didnt have to pay shipping on something so small and cheap (also I dont want to wait for them to get here). I asked at Harbor Freight, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabrics, just about everywhere that I could think and no one even knew what I was talking about.

Have a good one,

CW

Thoes are almost a thing of the past, the larger stores in Memphis dont sell them, the only places i have found them are in the older smaller Drug Stores and there is alwaws Tandy............

PS, i grew up in Bryan......sure do miss that area of the Country.

Howdy Everyone,

Have a good one,

CW

RE: Injector Blades. Call Steve @ Lace Master Tel # 208-884-3766 (a good number the last time I used it). He sells the Lacemaster. It's the one that cuts from the center of a disk of leather. He sells very good blades in boxes of 100. Or try lacemaster.com. No, I don't work for him. I do use his stuff, however. Stan

Steve is here in Salmon with us so I can tell him to call ya if you send me the info. Bret.

Those good injector blades seem to be close to becoming extinct. Like you said, you can order the Shick brand from Amazon which is what I have been doing. Gene Flaten says he buys them in Minot, ND at CVS, but they don't carry them here. I saw somewhere recently that Target had them but I haven't checked here yet. I don't think the Tandy version is near as good as the Shick, it seems like the steel in the Tandy blades is inferior to the Shick. I've seen another brand of injector blade on Amazon, I expect they are high quality as well.

I posted this a little while ago in supplies. This thread popped up at the bottom of todays page. I hope this link help some of you. These blades have worked great for all my injector blade needs. http://www.razorbladeco.com/products/24-89-0043-coated-injector-blade-in-dispensers.aspx Unfortunately you need to order 2 boxes to meet the minimum.

You can usually find them in the paint section of hardware stores. Used in paint scrapers. Buck