Ken Nelson

Leather Sewing Machines

I have the following for sale: Luberto's Classic, Like new, John Deere green complete and ready to sew. Has 6 bobbins, edge guide, and book.

Nakajima 280L complete, stand, new servo, 10 bobbins, really nice machine, sews great. 618-1 Artisan, clutch motor, in excellent shape. contact me for more information eitherPM or 575-356-3628. Thank you.

I have the following for sale: Luberto's Classic, Like new, John Deere green complete and ready to sew. Has 6 bobbins, edge guide, and book.

Nakajima 280L complete, stand, new servo, 10 bobbins, really nice machine, sews great. $850.00 Portales, NM 618-1 Artisan, clutch motor, in excellent shape. $800.00. I also have a like new Ferdco 1245 with a clutch motor and speed reducer, I would let go for 1000.00. I will put a servo on either the Artisan or Ferdco for $125.00. I will put a speed reducer on the Artisan or Nakajima for $150.00 I will discount 2 or more more machines. 575-356-3628 during business hours. Thanks Kenpost-3450-003842900 1338144948_thumb.jpg

[/qu

Edited by Ken Nelson

HI Ken,

I know I'm really out of date in this reply...... I'm looking for a Luberto Classic or no 9, not sure of the difference between them. Do you still have your machine?? The Luberto website is still running, however the email addresses don't work do you know whether they are still in business and how to contact them. Regards Steve

What is the price of the Lubertos Classic?

can you post pics of all the machines, please?