bruce johnson

Round Knives, Strap End Punches, And More For Sale

I have added several round knives to my website tonight. There are some very nice old CS Osbornes. I also have a cool combination knife that Frank Ringel made. It is patterned after the "French pattern" knives made 100 years ago with the straigh side like a head knife and the trailing side like some round knives. There are some affordable users - a Weaver that is all but new it isn't unused. There are a few unmarked ones too. One guy who bought one told me was giving his name brand knife to his wife to frost cakes with after getting an unmarked one.

I also added some patent leather tool/freehand stitch groovers. Osbornes with a bunch of length to them. There are quite a few fresh stitch markers too. There are the usuals and the unusuals. I have a Gomph #18 if you care to sew 18 to the inch and have the most elegant make of pricking wheels to mark them out. If you want a little looser work, there is a #15 Osborne pricking wheel instead. Lastly - fresh creasers and ticklers. Here is a link to the landing page for the the tools on my website - Leather Tools For Sale .

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce, are the punches for sale on a ongoing basis, or is it a one-time deal?

Pretty much the punches on the site are the ones I am selling. The exception is round drive punches. They move in and out a lot, and hard to keep them all current. For sizes it is just easier to email with what sizes a person is looking for. I have them sorted by size in drawers. The hardest to find and keep are the very small and very large sizes. Usually I from 4 through 10 easy enough. The others are just hit and miss.

thanks for the knife Bruce, it was just what I needed..