Leather_Supplier

Bangladesh leather supplier

Hello all,

We are agents and exporters of all definitions of Cow/Buffalo leather, and Goat/Sheep skins (semi-processed/processed, Semi Chrome, Full Chrome, Chrome Free, crust, nappa, nubuck, suede, split, suede split, wet blue split, crust split, vegetable, vegetable crust, lining leather etc of all definitions, and for all purpose such as quality leather goods, gloves, purses/wallets, belts, garments, footwear, sole, upholstery and etc) from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

From Crust Upper to Barton printed grain... we cover all! :)

We are a well reputed and equipped business organisation in Bangladesh. We are recognised by various associations and regularly exporting quality leather of various definition around the world.

We are committed to give you the best service possible, with our prices being the most attractive in the market.

Contact me for more info: ceo@steorraintl.com

Web: www.steorraintl.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

M. Hoda

03.jpg

01.jpg

belt_leather_Buffalo_Full_Vegetable_Crust.jpg

1_Cow_Beige.jpg

post-3876-1188201390_thumb.jpg

post-3876-1188201439_thumb.jpg

post-3876-1188201471_thumb.jpg

post-3876-1188201578_thumb.jpg

Is it possible for you to define Crust and Vegetable Crust. I have never heard of that term.

Thanks

Is it possible for you to define Crust and Vegetable Crust. I have never heard of that term.

Thanks

Sure,

i'll try to explain :)

Vegetable Tanning (Crust or Finished): A method of hide tanning which utilizes materials from organic materials such as bark instead of the traditional chemicals. Vegetable tanned leather has greater body and firmness than traditionally-tanned leather.

e.g. used for saddle, book binding etc. Also, sometimes it is regarded as the only form of leather suitable for use in leather carving or stamping!

Chrome Tanning (Crust of Finished): A method of hide tanning using chromium sulfate and other salts of chromium. It is more supple and pliable (than veg. tanned leather). It is usually used for making all kinds of leather good/garment or shoes. It can be made harder or softer... and has been the most popular due to its usage in the most traditional (basic) application.

Chrome Free/Alum Tanned (Crust or Finished): A method of hide tanning using aluminium salts mixed with a variety of binders and protein sources, such as flour, egg yolk, etc. It is not as supple as either vegetable tanned or chrome tanned leather. Uses have been diverse, based on the needs and application of the buyer. Is basically used for making goods.

Below is a description that best fits the Crust and Finished:

RAW HIDE ---> WET BLUE ---> CRUST ----> FINISHED.

Its a short description indeed. Often the crust leather is suitable for the direct making of the product. However, for some leathers a surface coating is applied. Tanners refer to this as finishing. Finishing operations may include: oiling, brushing, padding, impregnation, buffing, spraying, roller coating, curtain coating, polishing, plating, embossing, ironing, ironing/combing(for hair-on)and glazing.

You can buy the crust, and finish it as you please by yourself. Or give us your sample and we will make the finishing!

Hope this helps!

It you have other questions, do ask me! I am here as a friend and a business prospect. Do email me if you have more interest.

M. Hoda

so if i am reading this correctly....

what we call tooling leather (vegetable tanned)

you are calling veg crust?

i only use veg tan tooling leather and wonder what the minimum order would be from you and what shipping would cost to the usa?

i generally use 3-4oz, 7-8oz and 10-12 oz sides.

Edited by beezachoppa

so if i am reading this correctly....

what we call tooling leather (vegetable tanned)

you are calling veg crust?

i only use veg tan tooling leather and wonder what the minimum order would be from you and what shipping would cost to the usa?

i generally use 3-4oz, 7-8oz and 10-12 oz sides.

Hello beezachoppa,

Yes, we are calling this Vegetable crust, if it has no additional feature to it (like an additional finishing eliment). If its plan tanned leather (with color as your wish) then its Vegetable Crust.

My Minimum Quantity is 11,000 SQUARE Feet (which is approx. 1024 SQUARE Meter).

The price is very attractive, which I would like to share with you through personal email. My email address: ceo@steorraintl.com

Email me directly, and I will immediately respond with prices and terms.

The thicknesses are available, in sides.

The quality of our leather is very good, and allowing NO WASTAGE, BEST CHEMICAL, BEST WORKMANSHIP, and WORLD STANDARD OVERALL PERFORMANCE. We are members of the elite BTA on Bangladesh! And recognised my USA trae benches available in Bangladesh aswell. The most preffered in the lot. And at the most reasonable/competitive price.

However, awaiting your email.

Regards,

M. Hoda

quote "My Minimum Quantity is 11,000 SQUARE Feet..."

That's ALOT of leather! I doubt anyone here would buy that much at a time....unless you own a commercial production factory. Good Luck.

quote "My Minimum Quantity is 11,000 SQUARE Feet..."

That's ALOT of leather! I doubt anyone here would buy that much at a time....unless you own a commercial production factory. Good Luck.

A barrel takes in 2000 Square feet in it. So how am I expected to produce anything less than that!?

I can at best give in to 5000 Square feet. But my regular minimum is 11000 Square feet. Otherwise the production dont manage.

As for the quantity... there are customers around the world who take 10 and above containers a month! For leather, its a small quantity.

However... I am here to do business ... and ofcourse make relationships....would do the best in me to satisfy.

Regards,

M. Hoda

WHOA ! 11,000 sqf. If i was that busy I would be extremely happy. It sounds to me like you need to approach larger sources such as , Zack White, Tandy and others.

Yeah,

A side is what.... 20 foot square.... 11,000 feet equals to about 550 sides....

That is alot of sides.... I dont even think the Tandy warehouse here has that many sides at one time.....

Is there any way to get samples of your leather....?

So we can get a taste and smell of it?

There are alot of leathers out there that are tanned with methods that make it smell fowl and nasty....

How much a foot when placing an order like that, 11000 square foot, and what method would the shipping be? Looking like shipped by boat, loaded onto a freight truck and delivered to my house and off loaded with a fork truck.... That is going to be very expensive.

What kind of numbers are we talking here?

Yes, 11,000 sq. ft..... I've calculated that at making a vest takes me about 40 hours, so one a week. This amount of leather would last me between 10 and 12 YEARS. I don't know of anyone here on this forum, or even in the leather working community that would purchase this kind of inventory.

I would think that you will have to work out some other arrangements, especially since shipping as Wolvenstien has stated would be an astrinomical expense, being it comes from Bangledesh.

Ken

Yeah,

A side is what.... 20 foot square.... 11,000 feet equals to about 550 sides....

That is alot of sides.... I dont even think the Tandy warehouse here has that many sides at one time.....

Is there any way to get samples of your leather....?

So we can get a taste and smell of it?

There are alot of leathers out there that are tanned with methods that make it smell fowl and nasty....

How much a foot when placing an order like that, 11000 square foot, and what method would the shipping be? Looking like shipped by boat, loaded onto a freight truck and delivered to my house and off loaded with a fork truck.... That is going to be very expensive.

What kind of numbers are we talking here?

The average size would be 20 Square feet.

We are exporters and agents... bringing out FRESH production with respect to every order.

You can always buy one side from us to see its quality, smell and performance. Email me: ceo@steorraintl.com , to see the price for one hide and its shipping costs (or you can just give us your FedEx Account Number, and we will ship your leather there. Only payment then will be for the leather).

Our leather definately does not smell foul and nasty. the chemicals used are usually from Bayern. The smell is rich and everything is what you can best desire. The leather is of very high quality and major importers are from Japan and Itay.

The Shipping would be (for trial orders/complete orders...over 5000 SQFT) by Sea (CNF). It takes a token time, considering the price.

How can you imagine a price without even knowing the price which I am asking from you? Dont you think this is a pre-conceived idea! Bangladesh supplies bulk leather and garments to USA and the rest of the world. There is a reason why we are doing it in bulk! This reason is cheap labour costs, good expertise and good raw hides/raw materials. This is a place where big names get their products manufactured at the most attractive prices and then sell (fixing their brand names to it) at the reknowned prices which you are talking about. My company is a supplier company... I am here to try and reach the customer directly, without your warehouses in between (which are our general buyers).

The Numbers depend on your requirement.

Do contact me to know: ceo@steorraintl.com ... include your exact requirement, thickness, kind of finish, size...etc.

Regards and best wishes,

M. Hoda

Yes, 11,000 sq. ft..... I've calculated that at making a vest takes me about 40 hours, so one a week. This amount of leather would last me between 10 and 12 YEARS. I don't know of anyone here on this forum, or even in the leather working community that would purchase this kind of inventory.

I would think that you will have to work out some other arrangements, especially since shipping as Wolvenstien has stated would be an astrinomical expense, being it comes from Bangledesh.

Ken

I suggest you investigate before coming to the conclusion. And please do read my reply above aswell.

Regards and Best Wishes,

M. Hoda

Dear M. Hoda,

I respect your efforts to try to solicit business, there is nothing wrong with that. The problem me, and I suspect most everyone else here on this forum is, that even a 5000 sq. ft. order would be a very large investment.

Even if the cost of that leather was $1.00 per sq. ft. we are talking a $5000.00 investment plus the cost of shipping.

I am almost certain that there is not one person here on this forum that uses more than a 1000 sq. ft. per year of any kind of leather. And I would suspect that the average usage may be in the 200 to 300 sq. ft. mark.

As we are not manufacturers or factories pumping out large quantities of garments and such, but a collection of some of the finest "Leather Crafters" in the world, that mostly specialize in "one off" pieces, we tend to keep a smaller inventory at a minimum.

If you look at the "Teasers" section of this forum, you will be able to see the type of work the people here create, and will most likely come to the realization, that most everything (excluding saddles & briefcases) do not use a great deal of leather.

Respectfully

Ken Clark

Why not post the price here on the board?

Can you ship me a vegtan "crust" side at 20 square foot, 8-9oz, for less than $175.00 US dollars?

I doubt very seriously you can, with it being in usable shape once it gets here.

The figure of $175 is looking at Live Oak brand at $8.00 per foot with taxes on it....

You ship to me I would have to pay international shipping for an oversized shipment, then import duties to get it allowed into the country then delivered to me. I am guessing that one side would run me close to $400.00 US dollars.

When I need a side, I go to the local warehouse and buy what I need while it is on sale and usually pay less than $4.00 per foot.

Post your prices and let us see if it would be viable or not.

I have read the posts here with interest, and I applaude those of you who realize what is apparently happening. Even if you could buy a reasonable quantiy at a reasonable price you still have to contend with the old and proven rule that anything started with crap will most probably still be crap when it's finished.

Paul

No one was trying to be rude or anything, we were just trying to get answers and find out a cost to compare to.... but no reply....

Dear sirs..

I am sorry for the late response. But there were many fairs in the calender, including HK and Chinese fairs. These are important leather fairs these days.

Moreover, I didnt receive any email from here. Which is another reason for the lack of communication.

Anyways, I have an offer. Due to good production now, I can offer a minimum 5 hides of leather to your. You can give us the cost of the hides and the shipment, and we will send it to you.

Please email us with the description you need, and we will give price of the leather per sqft... also the total price of the hides and the shipment cost.

Email: ceo@steorraintl.com

Thanks!

Don't mean to be rude or accusitory but after reading this thread it smacks of scam, maybe just my pesamistic and somewhat paranoid outlook on life that 52 years has provided me.

Don't mean to be rude or accusitory but after reading this thread it smacks of scam, maybe just my pesamistic and somewhat paranoid outlook on life that 52 years has provided me.

It would sound rude to me... but then... the lines which you added later, does make things more understandable.

Actually sir, to do business, we must learn to trust in a reasonable fashion. We shouldnt doubt on everyone... or lets say 'There'z somethin fishy about the new next door neighbours' SYNDROM, will not always help us.

Anyone can be a part of scam... any building can be the next target for terrorists.... having alot of electric appliances in home might result in a huge fire through short-circuit!... no precausion is perfect precausion!.... if I take the car to the road~i might end up in a life taking accident!....Why... the world might end tommorow, so whats the use with the working and earning today!

... in this way.... we go nowhere...

Let us not doubt just for the sake of doubting.

I am ready to provide you with my EXPORT REGISTRAION NUMBER, VAT NUMBER, and... BTA Certificate (Highest Govt. Certificate in Bangladesh for Leather businessmen)... also for more...I can offer you to investigate in the USA Trade Office in Bangladesh (under the USA Embassy)... this instituion will also authenticate us. We are the most often reffered to business firm for American leather buyers interested in Bangladesh.

If you want these... email me.

Email: ceo@steorraintl.com

Have a nice day...

For the volumes you are talking about may I suggest contacting Tandy Leather Factory I believe they are listed on the stock market exchanges. They are probably well equipped to handle volume purchases. I have not been on this forum very long but it seems most members are small production or one off companies that would not be in the market for a large amount of leather at one time. Apologies for my previous post but there are many less than stellar individuals out there that will, given the opportunity, take advantage of others.

I am already supplying to many big tanneries and whole sellers in italy and china...However, I am more interested to know the needs of the END USER. Which is often from big scale manufacturer to the small scale ones.

I have production going on... and would like to extend my offer to you for small purchases. You can purchase a hide of more from me with the cost of the hide and shipping. This cost still will definately be less than the costs you pay already. I am sure of it.

Therefore, I ask those interested to email and see what I can give! Let us not turn away disappointed before even opening the door! I am sure we can both profit.

Do contact me..

Yours Truly,

M. Hoda

Mr.Hoda, I feel the shipping would not be cost effective for anyone making a small purchase, no matter what low price you could extend. I do not know what carrier you use, but I did some research calculating shipping cost from the US Postal Servive (USPS), and also UPS. Using 65 pounds for package weight, (possibly 5-8 sides ?) the cost quoted online was between $476.- $600. US dollars. Now, granted, this quote was from USA to Bangladesh, but I would be interested in your estimate for shipping. Also, what if the leather did not meet expectations? A small shop buyer could not afford to pay return shipping. Input?

Thank you,

Tim

I use FedEx and Express Courier. I never ever use UPS, and would suggest everyone to avoid using UPS for their most lazy service (it is ofcourse my personal view, but so slow are they, that I had no other option but to use strong words).

I would like to know the thickness you are interested in to give you a quotation. Why dont you email me: ceo@steorraintl.com for more discussion? I will reply you at the earliest!

Still, as you have asked... below is a quotation:

Thickness 2.5-3.0mm = USD$90 for one hide. Therefore, USD$450/5 hides (including freight by fast courier).

Thickness 3.0-3.5mm = USD$100 for one hide. Therefore, USD$500/5 hides (including freight by fast courier).

Thickness 3.5+mm = USD$110 for one hide. Therefore, USD$550/5 hides (including freight by fast courier).

As you can probably see, the price is quite low in relation with you home prices. The quality is the best. You dont have to worry about any return or so. If in any case there it does not meet expectations, we can return the money on receipt of the leather.

But it has not happened that our leather did not meet expectations. Our leather are of such quality, as to have been compared with Texas leather. However at much cheaper price.

No Hole, No defect, No grain troubles. Thickness even and color perfect. Try it.

Please do email for further info.

Yours,

M. Hoda

Do you have a swatch book available as most tanneries have one available which shows their selections.

Also will you deal with DHL on your international shipments? They are much better to deal with for international shipments?

Actually we have a MAJOR and few MINOR swatch books.

The Minor swatch books containes some common production swatches, of we just ask your preference and give you the swatces. The Major swatch book contains a big range of swatches including some of the most classiest and special production of ours. It is well described, and we even carry a color reference book!

We work with DHL, FedEx, TNT and Express Courier.

I am here to cater this market of end use buyers directly. Our firm are suppliers for some of the biggest names of leather around Europe and the Americas. We have been exporting container loads, which are then sold by these firms to larger and smaller leather workers at alot more price. I am interested to meet the demands of the end user here (larger firms are also welcome).

I suggest you try my leather, quality and performance,

With Best Regards,

M. Hoda

CEO, Steorra International

Edited by Leather_Supplier

Large stocks of leather available.

For Leather Crafters...we have very attractive price packages. We hope you try our leather and see its quality and price effectiveness.

We wish you all the best for the coming season!

M. Hoda

CEO, Steorra International