Sign in to follow this  
Oli

Hello From Germany

Just wanna say Hello to all the members of this Forum,

I follow this forum since a few month and thougt it`s time to Introduce myself .

I`m 39 years old, living in Stuttgart / Germany ( No, i`ve got no Porsche or Mercedes , i drive a Dodge Caliber :thumbsup: )

I got bitten by the leather Bug about a year ago , and when i get a little time i try different things in leatherworking .

This Place helped me a lot , and i am glad i found a place like this . I lenjoy it to look at the other projekts and get some Ideas or technical help .

Really, really amazing stuff in here .

That`s all for the moment, greetings from Germany ,

Oli :wavey:

**please feel free to correct bad or uncorrect language

Welcome...Your English is better than my German! You will learn alot here.

Welcome to the forum. We all speak the same language here............leather!

Guten Morgen und auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen. Du bist genau am richtigen Ort grouphug5vj5.gif Ich bin noch nicht lange hier im Forum, aber total begeistert!! Du wirst es selber sehen wink.gif Wünsche Dir eine schöne Zeit. Viele Grüße aus dem Berliner Umland (Landkreis Teltow Fläming). Ute

Good morning and a warm welcome from me. You are exactly the right place grouphug5vj5.gif I'm far from here in the forum, but thrilled! You'll see it yourself wink.gifWish you a nice time. Greetings from the near Berlin (district Teltow Fläming). Ute

Hi Oli,

Welcome to the forum. I was recently in Stuttgart, I came to see some concerts and go to the fruehlingsfest with some friends I have in Stuttgart. Its such a nice place!

Paul

Thank you all very much for the friendly welcome ;)

@ benlilly1 and King`s X

Thanks, i`ll do my best and i wonder that i didn´t find the " leather-language " earlier in life . It`s a great hobby .

@ OdinUK

Yes, Stuttgart is a nice place to live and the Fruehlingsfest and the Volksfest in autumn ( a two times a year Beer-Fest like in Munich , for all others they didnt know ) are the Higlights in the Year :cheers: :cheers:

@ Countrywoman

I`ve seen your work on dawanda , really impressive and really well done. I`m years away from this Quality of work, but i`ll have a lot of fun with the Leather while trying to get in this Level :yes:

Thanks all ,

have Fun ;)