Sign in to follow this  
UKRay

For Sale - 2 x Singer 29k plus hand tools and small machines

I have a workshop full of old machinery but need to clear some space. There are two Singer 29K sewing machines in there that I have never had time to sew with although they are both threaded, well oiled and came from an old shoe maker's shop in Birmingham that closed down recently. I believe they are both 29K58s but will check this and post pictures as soon as I am able.

One machine is on a treadle stand and the other is free standing - both seem to work pretty well but will be sold as seen and tried.

I'm not looking for a lot of money for them and will do my best to help the new owners get them sewing nicely before they leave my Ludlow workshop. I'm keen to shift them quickly as I need the space for another bit of kit.

I do have other hand operated machines and a large number of hand-tools for sale including a hole punches, embossing stamps, 3D stamps and saddlery equipment including a lovely vintage stitching horse. I also have a book binder's skiving machine (the razor blade sort) and several round knives.

If you are interested then please send me a PM and arrange to view them asap. I'll gladly send my phone number so you can ask questions first.

Ray

Edit: I'm happy to trade for these machines and for the hand-tools/machines - what are you offering? I'd particularly like a good quality splitter and a 4" bench mounted belt sander. I also looking for a good quality skiving machine.

Edited by UKRay

PM sent mate

ARE THE MACHINES LONG ARMS OR THE SHORTER ONES ? I DO HAVE A 4'' BELT SANDER.

DO YOU DELIVER.? I'M JUST ACROSS THE POND.

You would need long arms to reach all the way to Ludlow, Luke. LOL

...and you wouldn't want to pay the shipping on a 29k even without a stand!

Ray

ARE THE MACHINES LONG ARMS OR THE SHORTER ONES ? I DO HAVE A 4'' BELT SANDER.

DO YOU DELIVER.? I'M JUST ACROSS THE POND.

Now, Ray, you're missing an opportunity. You're the one who promotes selling sideways!

Agree to shipping and include round trip airfare for yourself...you have to make sure things get set up properly, right?