Sign in to follow this  
digdug18

Local Area?

Why is there not an area to connect with people in your local area? Either state to state forums, or a couple states grouped together in a forum, the sub forum's with individual states listed below?

Andrew

we do ( did) have a topic a few years ago where everyone would write in where they were from and a map if I remember correctly. It was neat and I for one would live to revive the map with pins idea.

Maybe it's time to do it again or update it.

What do you think Johanna? I'm SURE that there are more people in north arkansas but I have only met one holster maker and that was by accident!

pete

we do ( did) have a topic a few years ago where everyone would write in where they were from and a map if I remember correctly. It was neat and I for one would live to revive the map with pins idea.

Maybe it's time to do it again or update it.

What do you think Johanna? I'm SURE that there are more people in north arkansas but I have only met one holster maker and that was by accident!

pete

A map is great just to see where people are located around you, but I'd be looking more for the discussion on local boards for local events, people wanting to see if there are people in their own area willing to teach of hold a class, clubs, etc. And es you do have a events section, but nobody on there actually posts in the title where the class is located, so you have to goto each post to find where it is located. Could be a whole lot easier in my mind if you had individual states listed, and individual forums for each state. Doing so you could also have your advertisers also post ads for the local section, try to get the local peoples to frequent their local shops, distributors, etc.

Maybe I just foresee this board not being used to its full potential as of yet.