Rawhide

Have to keep logging in

I have to keep logging in from my home computer. I tried taking the www off of the link, but I still have to login. This is only been in recent weeks (maybe two). My work computer doesn't seem to have this problem though.

I am running a Mac with Safari as my browser. Thanks for any help granted.

Marlon

Marlon, I know nothing about Macs and Safari, maybe one of our Mac using members will? The forum uses cookies to determine permissions, so check the browser's cookie settings.

Johanna

Thanks Johanna,

I did check to see if the cookies were being accepted and it is set to accept all. I don't think that's the issue. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Thanks again,

Marlon

Rawhide, I have an MAC and use Safari all the time with no problems.

iMAC 2.16 GHz Intel Duo Core

Mac OS X 10.5.1

Safari 3.0.4 (5523.10.6)

I am on a Verizon DSL line.

Have you tried Firefox. It does a better job of emulating PC functions on the Web.

I don't use a mac. i have the same problem on my pc. it does not remember the login here like on other forums i use.

Johanna, don't tinker too much...wouldn't want anything to happen to this forum ever again.!!!

I have actually had the same problem with my work and home 'puters....both running XP. Just cropped up about 2 weeks ago. I casually checked into it a bit, but I usually just go ahead and log back in each time.

Have you tried deleting the board cookies using the board (index page, towards the bottom on the right)? Cleared temporary Internet files? Setting the board to "Trusted Zone" (Internet Explorer only)? Everything is okay on this end.

Johanna

(Thanks for explaining HPFM to me, DT!)