Tex

Chap Leather For Sale

Howdy ya'll,

I have a 29.1 sq.ft. side of 5/6 oz. black pebble grain chap leather for sale. I was charged for 30 sq.ft. when I bought it. Never been cut, just been setting here for a couple of months now. Bought it to make a pair of motorcycle chaps for a big man & I should have got a deposit like normal but the 1 time I didn't he didn't show back up & won't answer or return my phone calls. Anyway I pd. $4.00 a ft. + shipping for it & would like to get my money back + shipping if possible. Many Thanks!

Anyone interested at $100.00 + shipping?

Edited by Tex

OK I'll bite. Where did you get the leather and what was the description?

I mite have a use for it!

OK I'll bite. Where did you get the leather and what was the description?

I mite have a use for it!

I bought it here locally in state from American Saddlery in Chattanooga, Tn. & had them ship it to me cause I am about 70 miles from them. It is 5/6 oz. black pebble grain chap leather. I have no idea where they got it cause they buy leather in the train car loads. 29.1 ft..

Edited by Tex

I bought it here locally in state from American Saddlery in Chattanooga, Tn. & had them ship it to me cause I am about 70 miles from them. It is 6/7oz. black pebble grain chap leather. I have no idea where they got it cause they buy leather in the train car loads. 29.1 ft..

Sorry it is 6/7 oz not 5/6 oz.

Edited by Tex

Sorry it is 6/7 oz not 5/6 oz.

Reckon I will just have to make a pair of chaps out of this & sell them, huh.

Reckon I will just have to make a pair of chaps out of this & sell them, huh.

How 'bout some pictures, info on the leather, etc. I'd like to see it. Thanks, Cheryl

How 'bout some pictures, info on the leather, etc. I'd like to see it. Thanks, Cheryl

I don't think I could get a good picture of the whole side as big as it is. And to get a close up it would just be black. I will try & see what happens.

I don't think I could get a good picture of the whole side as big as it is. And to get a close up it would just be black. I will try & see what happens.

Heck fire,I can't get the pictures to download on here & I ain't computer savvy enough to figure out how to. If you want pictures email me & I will email them back to you. Thanks, Eddie

OK Eddie, I'll go to your profile and send you an email and give you my email addy. Thanks Cheryl

just following up need a pp add, for payment, sorry for the tag games David

just following up need a pp add, for payment, sorry for the tag games David

Leather SOLD. Shipping info sent in message. Many Thanks David,

Eddie