craftsman827

Looking For A Biker Wallet Pattern

I'M LOOKING FOR A BIKER WALLET CUTTING PATTERN.

HERE IS A PHOTO OF A SAMPLE OF ONE.

I'VE BEEN SEEING A LOT OF THESE.

I JUST GOT AN ORDER FOR ONE.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECATED.

post-3080-0-07785500-1411651524_thumb.jp

Edited by craftsman827

My son has been wanting one and I like the way the picture you sent looks so I went ahead and whipped up a pattern

based on that design. You didn't post dimensions so I just eyeballed it and ended up with a wallet that will be 7" X 3-3/4" when folded. If it were me, I'd do all the interior parts out of 2 oz kip leather and the exterior out of 4-5 oz leather.

The PDF file is 36"X24" so you'll have to take it to a Kinkos or Office Depot or anyplace with a large format printer to get it printed out. If you have a friend who is an architect or engineer working with CAD, they can probably for it for you from their office.

I put assembly instructions for how I intend to put it together but you might come up with a different/better way. If you do, let me know

Good luck with it. I won't be making one for my son for a month or two. His Birthday at the end of October so he'll either get it for that or Christmas. If you end up making it before I do, post a picture so I can see how it came out

Regards,

Tom

BIKER WALLET.pdf